ideas for BW invasion server

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
XZENO

ideas for BW invasion server

Post by XZENO » Fri 19 Jul , 2013 7:12 am

i always ask my self why dont you guys add new stuff making the server harder .=

like the magic FAIL instead of infinite ammo it can just be normal fireate and ammo decrease per sec the higher the level the faster the ammo decrease for all weapons

why not add artifacts or a power up that makes a player pay half the ammount required to activate an artifact

i hope this helps (=

Calypto

Re: ideas for BW invasion server

Post by Calypto » Fri 19 Jul , 2013 4:08 pm

XZENO wrote:i always ask my self why dont you guys add new stuff making the server harder .=

like the magic FAIL instead of infinite ammo it can just be normal fireate and ammo decrease per sec the higher the level the faster the ammo decrease for all weapons

why not add artifacts or a power up that makes a player pay half the ammount required to activate an artifact

i hope this helps (=
But that would make it overpowered, and FAIL was always in the game

XZENO

Re: ideas for BW invasion server

Post by XZENO » Thu 25 Jul , 2013 6:19 pm

I know fail is in the game but its still too good for a kind of magic the infinity ammo should be removed atleast to make it not usfull

And why not make wepons xp gain
like a player levels up with a wep so he can increase the damage of the certain weapon he used to level up with and every wep has its own level the more the levels the more damage and the more chance of getting more powerfull magic weapons from magic weapon maker
but for not making this op some weapons dont have levels like peacemaker and flamethrower etc..