Consider matching the total bullets to magazine size?

For discussion of gameplay and weapon balance. This is a discussion forum and post quality is moderated.
Oska
The wise man

Re: Consider matching the total bullets to magazine size?

Post by Oska » Mon 12 Aug , 2013 12:36 pm

The constant forum spam by some users with new threads every single minute annoys me. Mostly when those questions are not meant to improve significantly the gameplay and are undirectly asked to Aza.I'm afraid that Aza can't cope with everything.

And bumping with "Any response/feedback/opinion/comeback/acknowledgement?" on every unanswered thread is even more annoying.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

pilau

Post by pilau » Mon 12 Aug , 2013 12:47 pm

Oska wrote:The constant forum spam by some users with new threads every single minute annoys me.
So you'd rather have this community dead, than thriving?
Oska wrote:Mostly when those questions are not meant to improve significantly the gameplay and are undirectly asked to Aza.I'm afraid that Aza can't cope with everything.
I don't see how this thread falls into your category, so don't take out your frustration on me.
Oska wrote:And bumping with "Any response/feedback/opinion/comeback/acknowledgement?" on every unanswered thread is even more annoying.
My posts went unanswered for over a week, what's the problem with a small call for attention?

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 12 Aug , 2013 1:54 pm

I won't get much into the discussion above, but yes, tactical reloading (in either implementation) is not difficult to implement.

Bear in mind that I don't maintain a separate code base for the offline version, I just run a script to compile the online version with different package names.

pilau

Post by pilau » Mon 12 Aug , 2013 2:31 pm

Azarael wrote:I just run a script to compile the online version with different package names.
I imagined that's what you're doing. So I guess no tactical reload then :P