{sSs]ZAN-ban appeal

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
xgZAN

{sSs]ZAN-ban appeal

Post by xgZAN » Tue 24 Sep , 2013 9:18 am

Map: Moon Valley; (The map is repetitious and boring) I was tossing scorps out of the other base; LDG has no rule against that. The other team tried to kill me, I defended myself. Not spawn killing.
Eiforia, on a few occasions, stated she has a personal dislike for me, because I accidentally "stole her objective" once (I can only assume this is a new rule she made up). I even apologized for "stealing her objective", to no avail. Since then she has continued to say negative things to me and have rallied other players against me. I have been playing on this server... forever, and it's sad that someone who dislikes me or anyone ;for whatever personal reason or grudge, should have admin abilities that can be misused for personal satisfaction.
Plainly stated: Eiforia has been just waiting to ban me ever since "I stole her objective".
I have no hard feeling towards her and I can only hope she can be friendly.
Guid: #899
4bd378f0234a801a860f482c629477c5
utan v1.04
ip 98.211.179.245

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: {sSs]ZAN-ban appeal

Post by iZumo » Tue 24 Sep , 2013 9:34 am

Just would want to add: throwing vehicles out of base is considered annoyance ... and it's no surprise that when you throw scorps out of the other base, they will defend them naturally - the only reason why you can roam there is the absence of sentinels protecting the base / lock the vehicles. So it ends up being spawnkilling, they defend their own vehicles.

Regardless, the ban is 3 day only and expires on 26/09 GMT+1 (with DST).

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 24 Sep , 2013 10:23 am

You were in their spawn, you have no right to shoot them or take their vehicles.

If you do not like the map, spectate or leave. Don't ruin the game for others.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Tue 24 Sep , 2013 8:37 pm

You were defending yourself at enemy base?
1. Lol
2. Defend yourself from players on the unarmed map (= no weapons). Did they try to kill you by jumping on your head?
3. That was clear spawn killing. When I respawned at base I saw you killed 1 guy and in 10 seconds I was dead myself. Where is defend in this situation?

There is no such thing as "my personal rule". Yes I ask players not to finish last object on the "trial" maps (but I'm not alone in it. Many players ask the same. And its not forbidden to wait in such maps). But noone from ppl who finished object was kicked or banned.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael