The ev-plasma canon

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
Jester

The ev-plasma canon

Post by Jester » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 8:28 pm

Could you change the weapon "Ev-plasma canon" that we can find on few maps (poolside, inv-rest-rm etc etc) by an other one ?

Normally to get this weapon, we have to reach the level 100 & use 400 stats points to get it. So why should we have it for free on some maps ?

Btw, many players don't know how to use it.. What happen when a noob use it ? He suicides himself (cause he doesn't press the reload button) + kill the others players who're near him.. Really annoying because more new players join the server and it's quite boring to repeat each time "press the reload button".. facepalm

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Re: The ev-plasma canon

Post by Butcher » Tue 03 Dec , 2013 4:05 pm

Jester wrote:we have to reach the level 100 & use 400 stats points to get it.
Well, you need a lot of effort to reach level 100... And I have not ever passed some 50 stat points... I think because I'm a medic and have crappy addons...
I like to have the plasma in such maps and I personally would not like it to be removed.
:)
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Jester

Post by Jester » Wed 04 Dec , 2013 12:26 am

It's cool for people who're not 100 (or more) but before Aza added it, this weapon was only in the titan rpg menu..

Maybe give an other weapon in the titan menu (it's kinda frustrating when you see that and when you bought it. That's why I rebuild to don't have it anymore) ?

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Wed 04 Dec , 2013 4:13 am

The pickup has been replaced with the lightning gun. I too did not like the recent change of a weapon exclusive to the TitanRPG menu being available in the form of a pickup.