Just a man

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
Definitelynotjay

Re: Just a man

Post by Definitelynotjay » Fri 20 Dec , 2013 5:11 pm

This really isn't the Christmas Spirit. (ok
You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge.
They will try to kill you. Kill them back.

justaman

Post by justaman » Fri 20 Dec , 2013 5:15 pm

iRobot wrote:
a) cuz invasion is boring lol
b) race server is hacked in the sense it says 12/26 even when empty
c) cuz onslaught is boring lol
a) true
b) no comment.
c) GRRR...

i'll have you know, i was born and bred in the epic world of Onslaught, so have care of what you say : )

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Fri 20 Dec , 2013 5:19 pm

iRobot wrote:Willing to give the benefit of the doubt here as I've seen many times people trolling JAM just to get a rise out of him, the same way people have done/still do with Oska. It is best to ignore comments and be the bigger man.
What what? What did I do again? :(

That discussion about whether JAM has an effect on the server popularity is a joke.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 20 Dec , 2013 5:44 pm

Please stop bolding all your posts for no reason.

Capaco

Post by Capaco » Fri 20 Dec , 2013 6:27 pm

Dig another Grave ? ;'D'D

Happy Christmas (=

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Fri 20 Dec , 2013 8:34 pm

Am I to understand that as jam thought he has some significance on the Freon server? LOL

In my eyes, since as you say you were born in the world of Onslaught, you can just go play with your super overpowered toys (ehm, ok, tanks) to an ONS server. I'm sure you will have just.a.piss (ehm, ok, just.a.peace) there. trollface

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Fri 20 Dec , 2013 9:01 pm

01/12/13 15:54 You are on LDG Ballistic Weapons Pro V2.5 Server #1.
> Server #1 is playing Team Death Match (Loadout) in DM-NoParking-scaled with 7 / 22 players.

02/12/2013 15:45 You are on LDG Ballistic Weapons Pro V2.5 Server #1.
> Server #1 is playing Freon (Tracked) in DM-1on1-Nagem with 2 / 22 players.

03/12/2013 15-41.You are on LDG Ballistic Weapons Pro V2.5 Server #1.
> Server #1 is playing Team Death Match (Pickups) in DM-Antalus with 7 / 22 players.

06/11/2013 16:22.You are on LDG Ballistic Weapons Pro V2.5 Server #1.
> Server #1 is playing Death Match (Loadout) in DM-CBP2-Achilles with 7 / 22 players.

07/12/13 15-43 You are on LDG Ballistic Weapons Pro V2.5 Server #1.
> Server #1 is playing Freon (Tracked) in DM-CBP2-KillbillyBarn with 6 / 22 players.

09/12/13 16-45.You are on LDG Ballistic Weapons Pro V2.5 Server #1.
> Server #1 is playing Death Match (Loadout) in DM-Gualharda with 5 / 22 players.

etc etc etc

Just u got ban server has 15 ppl at this time of the day...
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sat 21 Dec , 2013 2:43 am

Butcher wrote:Pff.. Izumo... I checked the program once to see what it was doing with my old license UT and offline. I Did not know I have to delete them to load into LDG.
Let me be very clear: I DO NOT CHEAT. And please do not troll with such delicate topics.
I just said you got caught red handed.
;'D'D
I'm sure the trolls of LDG will give you a hard time now
trollface

Spin

Post by Spin » Sat 21 Dec , 2013 4:12 am

justaman wrote:a) i was merely upholding the server's foundational rules by preventing certain players (whom i refer to as "shitters") from joining the winning/stronger team.
this so-called "gravedigger" (whom i temporarily mistook for a certain admin) is an elite troll when it comes to this kind of behaviour.

it seems some people can't stand being defeated fairly & squarely?
1st time you called someone joining winning team I was on ur team and I clearly said in team chat that "offender" joined at 2:2. If I remember correctly I mentioned it twice.(TBH I don't remember who was that joined)

2nd time it was me joining at 2:2 and you just couldn't resist calling me a shitter. You also threatened you will report me to admins. Well at that point I got red eyes and steam was going out my ears. In many games over few years I play here I was in different teams. Even when shorthanded I usually said teams are good. Yes ofc, there were times when I got frustrated too and went spec, or rq. But I never had joined a game and then changed team. NEVER. You on the other hand have frequently changed teams, by using "change team" command. Yes, you did it at start of the game at 0:0, but mostly when teams were uneven. So you had advantage in numbers. 4:3 or 5:4.... is ALWAYS an advantage.

To summarize, just leave people alone and there will be no trouble. Or help me and ask aza to give perma mute ability to players.