Osiris3

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Osiris3

Post by iRobot » Tue 07 Jan , 2014 7:11 pm

Our request to make the 'overplayed' maps appear less was blocked, so now we're looking at ways of making these maps more enjoyable/tolerable (pik 1)

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Tue 07 Jan , 2014 8:12 pm

It's not blocked. It's stalled because nobody of the 14 people voting against them wasn't competent enough to put up a list.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 07 Jan , 2014 8:46 pm

Same as the admin who cannot be competent enough to simply look at the map logs for the peak time hours and deduce with some simplicity which maps are the culprits.

You're quick to check the logs when it's something you're looking to troll someone for.

Consider that topic closed, we've chosen to make the maps more enjoyable for all instead, to which both attempts so far have been positive.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Tue 07 Jan , 2014 10:27 pm

Look, I'm not requesting the change. So I myself won't bother in that part. Either there is a list of overplayed maps and I make sure action is taken based on the complaints or nothing is gonna happen, period. Choose but if you choose the second option then don't cry tears it was blocked, lol, because it wasn't, it's just lack of the competence of those who complained to get a solution.