RACE-HellbenderWorld (new)

For posting your maps.
proof
Banned

Re: RACE-HellbenderWorld (new)

Post by proof » Sat 21 Jun , 2014 10:50 pm

Another changelog after I finally had the chance to play it myself:

- Added PhysicalObjectiveTag for the two garages so the vehicle"platform" glows now when the corresponding objective is active (just like in AS-Junkyard)
- Added fences on the top of the hill to obj 3 cause ppl kept driving off the cliff into the river since it wasnt really clear where to go (for those who either dont know the map or dont realize that its based on Azas HBW)
- Another loading screen fix/change
- The front vehicle in each spawn is a Leveler now
- Another attempt to get the rotating mover properly working online. This time I split the mover into 4 pieces. The pole in the middle is one piece rotating just like my first attempt since its not gameplay relevant. the other three pieces are one of those "wings" each performing a loop move with 6 keys (0°; 90°; 180°; 270°; then disappear far far away in the ground with -90°, back at the normal position with -90° (and then back to key 0 with 0°)). Disadvantages: DynamicLighting is slightly buggy and when the tires of your hellbender are in the gap while the mover is approaching from below your bender will get shot into the ceiling and get stuck sometimes. If that doesnt work then Im out of ideas how to get a rotating mover with accurate collision working online =/
- bDisableSorting for the Lakes+River so they dont "shine" through the grates
- a few minor terrain tweaks
- bigger trigger radius for the garage-openers

Download link again the same: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jq676 ... rWorld.zip
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 21 Jun , 2014 11:34 pm

Uploaded
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Tue 24 Jun , 2014 2:53 am

Alright, this will be my last update for a while (or maybe forever) since everything seems to be working now. Also, the only thing I changed are a few Antiportals to increase the performance since the framerate gets close to 30fps online with a couple of players (offline Im at 40-45 at the worst case positions). However, I think the changes I applied will only be worth 2-3 frames. Couldnt do much about it, its simply too open.

Download links as always: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jq676 ... rWorld.zip
Last edited by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. on Tue 24 Jun , 2014 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Uploaded

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 24 Jun , 2014 9:00 am

I couldn't find the pussyroom, did you forget to add it?

D=

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Tue 24 Jun , 2014 10:56 am

Ah damn, I added a really nice one but forgot to add a teleporter to it, so unfortunate.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 24 Jun , 2014 12:50 pm

Aw damn ;(