DC Map Edits

For posting your maps.
jefe

DC Map Edits

Post by jefe » Tue 28 Jul , 2015 6:38 pm

As an FYI I've started releasing some of my DC map edits to the public. As a rule, DC map are extensively edited to fix bugs, improve looks and enhance gameplay. You're welcome to use any maps I've posted, as long as there's a public download link. (In other words, don't extract them from your cache. If you want to use something I haven't released yet or help test, just let me know.)

Here are a few ways you can find them:

The DC Maps forum. I post a lot of my W-I-P stuff here. You won't always find downloads, since I usually don't post links until I've completed testing maps.
My UTZone profile.
And the majority of my public files, including a few things that you won't find anywhere else, can be found here.

When you do add DC maps, I would appreciated it if you would remove any old version of the map you might currently be running. If you need to edit them for some reason (other than doing something horrible like embedding wav music), I don't mind - in fact I might want to use it! - but I ask that you don't remove "DC" from the file name or title, and to build your lighting in RGB8 rather than the default DXT3 mode.