It's been a while...

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
Jiffy
Azra is a Hippie

It's been a while...

Post by Jiffy » Sat 09 Apr , 2016 9:23 am

I decided to take a look at this forum, buried among the ruins, coated in dust. And I cringe at my oldest posts.
I can't say that this place has helped me on the deeper sections of the internet, particularly. :D

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: It's been a while...

Post by iRobot » Sat 09 Apr , 2016 1:41 pm

700 of those are Izumo's posts. You can unquestionably disregard them. trollface

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sat 09 Apr , 2016 2:49 pm

I can pull up some old posts, but Aza tends to rage when I do so trollface

Jiffy
Azra is a Hippie

Post by Jiffy » Sat 09 Apr , 2016 8:06 pm

Izumo wrote:I can pull up some old posts, but Aza tends to rage when I do so trollface
It doesn't matter for you, your posts are exactly the same as they were a few years ago. Usually consisting of some satire comment and a trollface.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sun 10 Apr , 2016 10:01 am

DerpXD47 wrote:
Izumo wrote:I can pull up some old posts, but Aza tends to rage when I do so trollface
It doesn't matter for you, your posts are exactly the same as they were a few years ago. Usually consisting of some satire comment and a trollface.
Yes, that's right about my posts. But I meant pulling up some real old Aza's post trollface

Jiffy
Azra is a Hippie

Post by Jiffy » Sun 10 Apr , 2016 5:05 pm

Izumo wrote:
DerpXD47 wrote:
Yes, that's right about my posts. But I meant pulling up some real old Aza's post trollface
Azarael wrote:^_^ Yeah, that was partly my attempt to vary the architecture somewhat and partly a test. I guess pro players prefer it if noobs aren't easily able to take the pickups in the map that they feel they can make better use of.
That happy face is too cute for Aza to put.