Racism/KickvoteAbuse, Please ban dead_dredd usedillegalname12 and red-eyed-jedi

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
Koba

Racism/KickvoteAbuse, Please ban dead_dredd usedillegalname12 and red-eyed-jedi

Post by Koba » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 3:12 am

A guy named blacklivesmatter joined the server and these guys started harassing him and tried get him kicked just for his username. Rule 3a on the Unreal Tournament servers says no kickvote abuse, these people should be banned for kickvote abuse. Also, the guy who said the n-word should be banned for racism, I shouldn't have to deal with this shit on my favorite childhood game...

Here is a screenshot of the stuff they were saying: https://ibb.co/RQxmkkt

Den
System Administrator

Re: Racism/KickvoteAbuse, Please ban dead_dredd usedillegalname12 and red-eyed-jedi

Post by Den » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 9:52 am

We need date, time and mapname to check logs

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Racism/KickvoteAbuse, Please ban dead_dredd usedillegalname12 and red-eyed-jedi

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 11:21 am

White Citadel, 07/09/20, 02:43:22

Usedillegalname12 will need a ban/mute for racism if we can find his details.

From the logs, they were complaining about blacklivesmatter team-killing and team-hampering. The evidence doesn't suggest any racist intent to kick, except for that one player and that was said to another player.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 3:07 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote: Mon 07 Sep , 2020 11:21 am White Citadel, 07/09/20, 02:43:22

From the logs, they were complaining about blacklivesmatter team-killing and team-hampering. The evidence doesn't suggest any racist intent to kick, except for that one player and that was said to another player.
maybe you add ban if already checked everything?

Koba

Post by Koba » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 3:21 pm

It was last night at roughly 8:50 PM East Coast time, not sure what the map was, it was my first time playing this game in over a year

Koba

Post by Koba » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 3:22 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote: Mon 07 Sep , 2020 11:21 am White Citadel, 07/09/20, 02:43:22

They were trying to kick him for his username. Even if that's not necessarily racist, its still kickvote abuse.

Romulus

Post by Romulus » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 4:18 pm

UT2004 is a very good game! my twin brother (JL) and I have only been playing this single game since 2009!
the [LDG] Racing-Assault server is a very good server, the [MiA] Warfare server is we also very fond of, we just noticed that there are a lot of annoying, cheating, malicious players! and even on forum pages people hack each other ...(not on this forum page)
i don't understand what this childish behavior is good for.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Mon 07 Sep , 2020 8:54 pm

Den wrote: Mon 07 Sep , 2020 3:07 pm

There are 68 players with that username. I have no idea which one to ban megusta
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Den
System Administrator

Post by Den » Tue 08 Sep , 2020 12:14 am

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote: Mon 07 Sep , 2020 8:54 pm
Den wrote: Mon 07 Sep , 2020 3:07 pm

There are 68 players with that username. I have no idea which one to ban megusta
I found him and added to our list of good people trollface2