Europe route server lags

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
PALADIN
Banned

Europe route server lags

Post by PALADIN » Wed 07 Sep , 2011 8:30 pm

I think no comments needed, all at screenshot.
The only thing that it can't show is a huge jitter.
*Jitter is an intence frequent ping fluctuations.
My usual p/l is 0to4, lastdays 10to40. Usual ping is 55to75 and stable at +/-5. Last days it jitters between 60 and 100 every second.
The effects of all that: teleporting (own and other players), picture delay, invisible projectiles and rays, spawning without any weapons or not working weapons etc.
Trace.PNG
Trace.PNG (23.46 KiB) Viewed 2019 times
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

THE_NICAM
System Administrator

Re: Europe route server lags

Post by THE_NICAM » Sat 10 Sep , 2011 9:59 pm

What is you ISP (Internet Provider) or country ???

I tested from my portable computer with WIRELESS :-P
I am in switzerland and the ping is ~15-17ms between me and the server and i have a very low jitter...

If you give me your provider name i can see who good is the link between it and my server provider.

THE_NICAM, THE SYSADMIN :-D

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Mon 26 Sep , 2011 9:25 pm

Who cares what is my ISP and country if I noted that there p/l is almost always near zero(behind the yellow zone).
If you insist ping it np, its TeNeT, Ukraine (you can find its IPzones in IPs registry).
I see p/l on OVH (at your graph too, but ping it at the evening, I think you results is at the morning), and also I see p/l at your route at rbx.fr.eu as at my route too.

PS: Jitter is less last week, but p/l still the same.
PPS: I sometimes note also p/l on ETT servers at my route, but thats periodical while OVH and RBX have that most evenings. At the moment I write this message im here because I cant play server now at all (spawn w/o weapons, or they cant shoot or cant spawn at all) and thats no wonder cause ATM OVH p/l is 15 and RBX is 60!
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

aximon

Post by aximon » Mon 26 Sep , 2011 10:40 pm

Just for fun a random trace. 200 samples over 20 Minutes. 22:00 CET