Re: Few guys requests some prophylaxy bans

Post by blOb » Tue 28 Feb , 2012 10:43 pm

Is that recent pala?

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Tue 28 Feb , 2012 10:46 pm

Few minutes before posting time.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 28 Feb , 2012 11:56 pm

That guy is an idiot of the worst calibre.

BlackCheetah

Post by BlackCheetah » Wed 29 Feb , 2012 3:54 pm

I was banned for saying "dirty koreans" in frustration right? Its on the same level as the guy who called someone's mother jewish and that Hitler gassed her? I wasn't even meaning insult to anyone, you just take every word I type and try to find a way to make it a ban?

I am an idiot? Why am I an idiot? I've played this game for years and all I do is have fun I do not understand how I am an idiot from just seeing my gameplay? I am a game developer also have a BA Sc Degree in Games Development, I am actually smart enough to go to school, but yet when I have time to be brainless playing the chaotic ut2004, I am deemed a idiot. Yes I occasionally do somethings...knock people off in race, but its on average of twice race game for team kills where by the way its usually in revenge and alot for killing other team mates.

Is it racist that I said "dirty koreans?" Some wrote in posts in the start that someone's name is Evil Jesus and that religion should not be in gaming but extreme political correctness? I did not aim an insult at anyone, I assume no one would take offense to my statement since North, and South Korea are half way around the world from I assume the server maybe using my ping as evidence. To be banned for a line that I would of forgotten 2 minutes later then get it rubbed in my face as if its malicious material of my girlfriend all over the internet does not sound mature to me.

Still can't believe the post above would call me an idiot on the internet without even having a conversation of more than 2 lines with me, I don't even recall ever speaking in a large argument that results in me being an idiot is true but I have not come here to fight back. I've come here to ask for an unban and to say sorry for my statement for I meant to malice to anyone who may have taken insult. I really do enjoy playing in your server, but even if you do consider unbanning me, I really don't know if I can enjoy as much as before because now I feel everything I do is being judged also may I know the amount of time I've been banned if my plea is revoked?

Thank you,
BlackCheetah.

;"(

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 29 Feb , 2012 4:09 pm

This isnt the ban appeals section, you should go and repost the above there.