Forced Aim Iron Sights

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
Definitelynotjay

Re: Forced Aim Iron Sights

Post by Definitelynotjay » Mon 24 Mar , 2014 11:48 pm

Satin wrote:I'm not even sure what Iron sights are, is it the 1st person view? and is hip fire the 3rd person view or somethng
Satin you disappoint me (ok
You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge.
They will try to kill you. Kill them back.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 24 Mar , 2014 11:57 pm

Behold.

Impossible to use.

Obscuring the entire view.

The much-feared, much-hated IRON SIGHTS.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 12:12 am

Satin wrote:I'm not even sure what Iron sights are, is it the 1st person view? and is hip fire the 3rd person view or somethng
Same here . Ive always use custom crosshairs and thought that just made it easyier to see. When I was told im not aiming I was like your full of shit. Never understood it until I was forced .With my high ping and this view its super hard to even play. No biggy it is what it is .I may play once in a great while just to test weapon I can see with. Was always here to game nothing more. Like Aza said this is Pro which im not .All good

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 12:16 am

Azarael wrote:Image

Behold.

Impossible to use.

Obscuring the entire view.

The much-feared, much-hated IRON SIGHTS.
wow what the fuck

i cant even see if the 50 shield is up

what a fucking useless sight mode

iXtl

Post by iXtl » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 9:16 am

This picture is a clear tip for Michie how to play: it is obvious that with iron sights on, bad pro cannot see anything between his legs. So take a knife, crouch, and ...

pupimassa

Post by pupimassa » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 12:15 pm

Thats some serious stuff going on here, should leave BF and join to!

I havent seen the change yet and although Im using sights all the time possible and cant hit a damn without it /even helps with shotguns a lot/ I think affecting players by automaticly forced sights is a bad idea. Hip was recently nerfed to death and has effect with a few weapons.

You shouldnt behave like redeemers in the way of teaching "noob noaimers" how to play fps game "properly". I always loved BW for freedom of choice - regarding to weapons choice and playstyle to. Now u are seriously ruining that factor for some players, that means u are ruining the fun for them to.

Everybody should have the right to choose his own style. Known "noaimers" in general have kinda poor K/D so I rly dont see a problem here.

Guys pls, dont make hot-headed resolutions based on the fact your rampage was ended while havin 5 hp and getting killed by hipfire spam, that is also the thing - even worse players should be able to kill pros like you when you are seriously damaged...

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 1:17 pm

Low skillers-> killing machine technique:
Use a nice to aim weapon with iron sights for example M46, M46A1, Srs-600 (use silencer to cotrol recoil)
Do not use: AK 49 , deermaster or Cylo UAW, their sights really suck.

By aiming with iron sights you already loose mobility then CROUCH while shooting, it will give you extra 15-20% accuracy.
If your skill is low, you'll probably need to kill 3 to get a KS.
Select then RX or G5 that you may spam without sights. (G5 in theory should not work, but it does, and also in short range which is stupid but..). Probably you'll need another 3 kills to get a KS2. Once you got this, Hip spam is the clue: Use Peacemaker (reload twice to fill the ammo completely) or alternatively you may use lightning gun but ammo is limited. HAMR if you are in a high position in the map.

Now the question is who shall you shoot first? a good player or a noob? .=
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

pilau

Post by pilau » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 1:22 pm

Great insight there Butcher, cheers!

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 1:51 pm

pupimassa wrote:Guys pls, dont make hot-headed resolutions based on the fact your rampage was ended while havin 5 hp and getting killed by hipfire spam, that is also the thing - even worse players should be able to kill pros like you when you are seriously damaged...
Nice strawman. I can get killed from max HP by spammers who W+M1.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 1:55 pm

Azarael wrote:
pupimassa wrote:Guys pls, dont make hot-headed resolutions based on the fact your rampage was ended while havin 5 hp and getting killed by hipfire spam, that is also the thing - even worse players should be able to kill pros like you when you are seriously damaged...
Nice strawman. I can get killed from max HP by spammers who W+M1.
You don't. Unless you're standing still.