Post by Fallen » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 11:14 am

Olaroll who are you?

fubar was just an example; I love that guy

and I agree with darkelf

Olaroll

Re: Fallen_Angel spawnkilling

Post by Olaroll » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 12:05 pm

Fallen wrote:Olaroll who are you?
Just a random person who plays invasion almost every evening.

Donnie
Forever Alonnie

Post by Donnie » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 12:09 pm

everyone loves fubar :P nice guy

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 12:39 pm

@darkelf:

There is nothing wrong with trying to see how far you can go on the rules, but... You do realize that Fallen successfully reported someone for just the exact same thing, right? (spawnkilling at levi obj on ballx) Dennis got banned, Fallen not. That cant be right.
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 1:08 pm

BabyDontHurtMeNoMore wrote:@darkelf:

There is nothing wrong with trying to see how far you can go on the rules, but... You do realize that Fallen successfully reported someone for just the exact same thing, right? (spawnkilling at levi obj on ballx) Dennis got banned, Fallen not. That cant be right.
Unfortunately I was not present for that scenario that happened with Dennis. Neither was I present for this scenario. All I can voice on with knowledge is this current discussion. I'm not saying fallen was right in my opinion(In fact I don't like how most of the competitive players play cause they usually take the cheap shots and im ranting.. ) but according to rules he was walking a very very fine line. Whether fallen has broke them or not is highly questionable. Without being present for the whole thing I can't say yes he did or no he didn't.

My argument wasn't to be a guilty/not guilty verdict. If it came out that way it wasn't my intention at all. My intention was to bring light to these latest he said/she said that he did/she did blablabla. Its getting really difficult for the common players let alone admins to try and dig through the rage to find out what truly happen.

With this current discussion there is so much rage between the two of you. I would be equally wrong to side with either one. Not enough facts. Photos don't show what accrued. Aza was only admin present to my knowledge and admits he only saw the chat he didn't see the actual incident. If the case of dennis it would of been a bit easier for admins to noticeably without doubt determine a violation. Chatlog/deathmessage log would clearly be able to determine this.

In conclusion this request for ban needs more information/proof and less rage and ill will to fellow players.

(EDIT-some spelling mistakes where fixed.)
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 1:46 pm

Ok then, one question. What "more" information does it need?
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Post by darkelf » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 1:55 pm

BabyDontHurtMeNoMore wrote:Ok then, one question. What "more" information does it need?
Sadly information that is not retrievable. Its one of those things that one can't prove. The only way is to have more then one credible witness/recorded video. That is willing to share there end of the story with creditability. Right now its you. That and your biased... this conversation between fallen and yourself proves that you can not be taken at face value. Don't get me wrong. I trust you in many ways(bromance!!!), but with this scenario I can't in good faith do that.

Keep in mind you asked for my opinion this is it. I had no intention of doing this but clearly I said something to the effect of passing judgement. For that I'm sorry its not my place its the admins.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

Fallen

Post by Fallen » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 3:06 pm

yet again I agree with darkelf. I don't understand this hate towards me for no reason. The only reason I reported Dennis was because I know him for years and he has always been a douche. I just had enough at that stage.

I am trying to end this again: I did not do what Dennis did. I still can't believe you insist on that, thats pathetic.
Please just let us bring this topic to an end. You might get another chance to report me soon, always be ready to make screenshots I won't pose for them again :D

Hopefully that was the last comment I had to write

Jester

Post by Jester » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 3:44 pm

W-Wut ? Fallen spawnkilled ? omg

Can't believe that, I know him/her like 2 years (maybe a little less or a little more) and I've never seen him/her make this instead of some others players (and know the "Fair Gamers" tag cause of my bro' who plays sometimes on their server).

There's a difference between the pics from FA for Dennis and the pic' from Baby. On the FA's pics, we can see a red shooting @spawn point (or near it) & on the Baby's pic, we just see FA in a flak rat watching the spawn place on the left.

As Elfy said, a better evidence to prove it is much better than a simple pic showing an ennemy in a flak looking @spawn place.

In my opinion, givin' a doubt for FA ""spawnkill" + credit for the ban of Dennis (not sure cause of the evidence from FA's pics but..) + new rules for vehicle "Do not destroy ennemy vehicle right after the spawn etc" (and maybe a rule with "Do not block a spawn place of a vehicle" cause it is not fair too (; ) should be better for everyone. .=

Fallen

Post by Fallen » Sat 30 Nov , 2013 4:01 pm

I am a guy Jester haha

anyway thanks for your contribution <3

I guess we should just leave it to the admins to make a decision and thats it..