Assault Ladder

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.

Do you want the skill of the players to be public or not?

Yes, make it public for everyone
49%
No, show only my own skill
No votes
No, don't show skill at all
51%

Total votes: 35

proof
Banned

Re: Assault Ladder

Post by proof » Fri 03 May , 2013 7:11 pm

So, if you had to judge yourself, what would you say about it? You heard what Socio said what I do and made your punishment based on what he said. But now you heard other peoples opinions as well as my detailed description of what I actually do. Do you think I am just there to farm noobs and gain skill points or do you think I actually try to defend?
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Fri 03 May , 2013 7:26 pm

Still waiting for my +1000

Socio
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Socio » Sat 04 May , 2013 2:15 am

BabyDontHurtMeNoMore wrote: When we were talking about which map is the best for getting skill I mentioned Hera but didnt state a reason yet. Then you said "yea its because you can use the hellbender to avoid getting deaths".
Do you have some screenshots or remember when did I say that? Because, I certainly dont!
BabyDontHurtMeNoMore wrote: No you dont. Because I see like 3 or 4 other people camping at the same spots like me every time but none of them does it as successful as me because they dont have the skill for it thus no one notices that they do it.
Yes, yes I would, but as I already said, no one does that to your extent! fts
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Sat 04 May , 2013 2:19 am

It wasnt too long ago, maximum 2 weeks. I dont have a screenshot of it, why would I screenshot something trivial?

What is your actual problem with me Socio? Why do you care about how I play, did you tell Izumo to add 1000 deaths to me so you can get 1 rank higher in the ladder?

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sun 05 May , 2013 12:35 am

BabyDontHurtMeNoMore wrote:So, if you had to judge yourself, what would you say about it? You heard what Socio said what I do and made your punishment based on what he said. But now you heard other peoples opinions as well as my detailed description of what I actually do. Do you think I am just there to farm noobs and gain skill points or do you think I actually try to defend?
Well, I have seen a chatlog with your confession about the system gaming (obviously a n00b would not even know how to game the system, thus I don't need your TAM screenshots to figure you're skilled), which was agreed by Aza & Socio (in Gasoline). So I'd rather not trust you that you were on the positions you showed in the screens.

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Sun 05 May , 2013 12:48 am

Izumo_CZ wrote:So I'd rather not trust you that you were on the positions you showed in the screens.
Lol? Why would I make fake screenshots? Ask Aza, iRobot, Xales, Quadria, anyone who has seen my screenshots, they will tell you that its true. Socio will most likely say that its a lie because he wants me to get punished so badly because he obviously hates me for some reason I dont know.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Sun 05 May , 2013 1:12 am

I'm owning up to doing the same 'gaming'.

I play conservatively, at ranged where possible. If it's an offense then I deserve the same.

Socio

Post by Socio » Sun 05 May , 2013 11:24 am

I dont hate you, I just reported a abuse of the skill system, the same way I would report a glitcher or a teambalancer abuser. Its simple as that.
Also all this reminded me of a classic: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=89
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sun 05 May , 2013 2:56 pm

iRobot wrote:Still waiting for my +1000
trollface

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Sun 05 May , 2013 3:36 pm

Izumo_CZ wrote:I actually meant intentional farming on lowskillers by targeting areas where they mostly occur and get surprised by your attack despite we're away from the objective, or that's how I understood what Socio said.
See Socio? We had that discussion yesterday and you didnt believe me that Izumo didnt quite understand what I do. If you are a man you tell him again what I actually do and tell him that I am saying the truth with the screenshots I posted and that I dont farm lowskillers at the attackers spawn.