please help with info or tutorials about local interactions

You need help? It's here!
LegendaryAgent

please help with info or tutorials about local interactions

Post by LegendaryAgent » Thu 17 Nov , 2011 11:54 pm

Hello guys, im testing an interaction i am currently making, its the mode ive spoke about with aza and izu the day before this date.

Right now im kinda struggling with few things, i want to create and delete a local interaction only, i want it to be available only to the player i choose, i dont want it "hidden" or anything similar to that, i simply want it properly destroyed.

My problem in server is, whenever the player "dies" the interaction should be removed with this code:

Code: Select all

if(P != none && P.InteractionMaster != none && TheInteraction != None)
        P.InteractionMaster.RemoveInteraction(TheInteraction);
ive learned the hard way that this is used for global interactions, how on earth can i remove a local interaction only? what i mean is i want to create a local interaction only for a player and when no longer used i want it to be only destroyed for that player,
lets use Instigator as reference the player.

I couldnt find anything related to this... here is how i create it, a minor change from another package:
PC=Controller
P=Player

Code: Select all

TheInteraction=InteractionClass(PC.P.InteractionMaster.AddInteraction("MyPackage.InteractionClass", PC.P))
is that the right way to add a local interaction?
i would also really enjoy a way to find if the player already has this interaction.

Any help will do thanks alot in advance and yes ive read the wiki.beyondunreal it just shows me mostly how to start it from a mutator to all players...