More active admin/moderating!

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Re: More active admin/moderating!

Post by giZmo » Thu 01 Dec , 2011 6:42 pm

Like i said such things happen when nobody is watching.....just half an hour ago someone afk for 2 whole maps and no admin response :(
Sure one beeing afk ist not THAT big problem but a few weeks ago i saw 3 in one team and 2 on the other means 5 players blocking slots.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

StarmanNL

Post by StarmanNL » Sun 04 Dec , 2011 11:47 pm

giZmo wrote:Like i said such things happen when nobody is watching.....just half an hour ago someone afk for 2 whole maps and no admin response :(
Sure one beeing afk ist not THAT big problem but a few weeks ago i saw 3 in one team and 2 on the other means 5 players blocking slots.
Yeah, I hate it when that happends when there are ppl spectating and want to play but the AFK'ers filling slots. Thats 1 reason to get some trusted people to be a Moderator. Or you could do when you like die 3 times in a row and have -3 points you will get kicked for idling.
Maybe you can asign some trusted ppl to be Mod but not adding the ban option.
Greetz, Starman[NL]

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Mon 05 Dec , 2011 1:27 am

StarmanNL wrote: Or you could do when you like die 3 times in a row and have -3 points you will get kicked for idling.
Has already been discussed : http://ut2004.thenicam.ch/phpBB3/viewto ... =31&t=1025

BTW: This afternoon again 4 afk´s and waiting specs...
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."