I'm sorry

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
MachO

I'm sorry

Post by MachO » Sat 24 Dec , 2011 5:15 pm

Hello.
At the beginning i want to sorry everyone for my teamkilling , i just wanted to take revenge ,everyday i was playing on your server ,the players in my team also killed me many times but i didint write it on any forum and they didint gets banished. It's christmas time and i want to ask you admins , can you make me a present and reduce my ban , i thought my behaviour and i want to be a honest player, i think 30 days is too much for teamkilling, cuz everyday people teamkill :/ and yours server is the best on which i played. So , can you consider my request ?

Thanks

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Re: I'm sorry

Post by giZmo » Sat 24 Dec , 2011 5:57 pm

Seriously ? Afaik this is your fifth ban and i think you can be really happy it´s not permanent.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 24 Dec , 2011 8:38 pm

The lenience in this ban was that it wasn't permanent. After watching that video I would easily have supported a permanent ban.

MachO

Post by MachO » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 1:56 pm

Give me a chance please its christmas time!!!!

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 2:26 pm

Nope. Next time we hope you will consider the consequences of your actions.

MachO

Post by MachO » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 4:42 pm

I thought what i did , but 30 days is too big punishment for teamkilling ,man just check some players,they teamkilling everyday , just show the understanding and mercy in this beatifull christmas time , the time of a hope and friendship,shows yours good heart and reduce my ban. This is special time when people forgiving other ppl,in this wonderful day i changed for the better, you should do the same if you are a good man.

Cheaters and botters should get 30 days banishment or permanently,but not me , im a honest player trust me im changed for better .

Takeo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Takeo » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 5:25 pm

Teamkilling is a reason for a ban. The length of the ban does not only depend on the type of rule-breaking but also the history of the person and further information such as situation on the server etc. Giving you a 30 days ban was an act of mercy.
If you don't stop spamming us with flattering words you will likely push us to perfom a permanent ban. Therefor you should be thankful for our decision and stop claiming a reduction of the ban.

Socio
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Socio » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 6:19 pm

You would get a 3-7 day ban if this wouldnt be your 5th time to break the rules.
Also better watch out, next time when you will break the rules, you might get a permanent ban.
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

cairyblacy

Post by cairyblacy » Sun 25 Dec , 2011 6:48 pm

aint a mod but teamkilling is just not fare dude...next time kick vote he mand say that ur gona post a ban against hem if he kills you again...sorry man that's it

Fravec

Post by Fravec » Mon 26 Dec , 2011 1:40 am

Just remember you teamkilled a few days ago with a Ion tank on Chaos-Redux. That is imo more than enough for a permaban.