AS-Derby

For posting your maps.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: AS-Derby

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:42 am

His first post was:

ROFL!

His second post was something with a stupid picture, and yet more rubbish.

This is between you and me. Even if he was posting properly, he's got no place in this thread. Neither has anyone else who will try to argue on my side. Obviously, I cannot stop moderators from acting, but Cartoon will probably not side with me and bOnO is completely neutral in cases that involve war between me and anyone else.

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:43 am

You offended your argument with FarNy on Sunday offended him, so you can't just insult him and not expect anything back...

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:45 am

This is between myself and Raikonnen. I don't care if FarNy took offense to anything - the shit he threw at me was far worse than what I threw at him, and he was doing it behind my back when I was on KowaretaSekai as well. Considering the commentary he was giving when I claimed my dad was dead (he isn't), the only reason you're interfering in this thread is to offer yourself an excuse to unban Farny. I'm watching the logs. Stay out of this - Farny is in your clan, and thus any moderational actions you take have a bias towards him. If you unban him, and he posts in this thread again, I will keep reapplying the ban - as I will keep anyone who attempts to defend me out of this thread as well.

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:48 am

What shit that through at who?

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:48 am

Pppt bais...

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:49 am

To throw shit at someone = to insult them. The Farny case warrants its own separate thread. If he wants to have a go at me, he can step right up as soon as this thread is done, when I will unban him. I have no intention of giving him an unfair ban, although I know he's too much of a prick to extend such basic courtesy to me. I warned him.

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:49 am

you ignorant stupid arab, there is no 'this'. Ive already made my point what alot of people agree on. Youre just trying to escape from it by changing subjects?
and btw whats kowaretasekai? oO

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:52 am

Racism? Watch it, son.

So, we're done here then? The purpose of this thread is for you to make a few weak attacks that I've already heard before and made my stand against? If so, I'll lock it just as soon as you affirm that we're done here. Moderators can still post in a locked thread - I'm just doing it so that Farny has to get his own thread if he wants a crack at me, instead of posting in this one.

KowaretaSekai is one of my fakenicks. I was using it to see if Farny would insult me / my map behind my back when I wasn't there. Needless to say I was not disappointed :)

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:54 am

no were not done, you will notice that...

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:56 am

You allways seems to be fighting with someone :/