AS-Derby

For posting your maps.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: AS-Derby

Post by Azarael » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:34 pm

KimiRäikkönen wrote:yay time4achildishdiscussionwhichkimiwinsnp

"instead of bothering to play the server it was on." - Your server is empty most of the time. I explained the mechanics of server population multiple times. You hit a critical mass of people, and others start joining.
"you and your clan refused to help out with starting a standard server up" - ? explain "hurr we like std maps" "nah we play on ldg cause 32 players lololol". This is partly my fault, because I assumed people who were skilled would do anything, as I would, for a server that ran only standard maps and no race maps at all. How tragically wrong I was. The only thing ice ever wanted my server for was to steal ideas and maps and upload them to LDG
"but you still like to think you should have respect for your skill" - not rlly, i dont need respect from random players - funny, considering how much you outwardly care about skill. why even bother with all the arrogance if it doesn't matter?
"You acted like I owed something to you when I didn't fix Urban" - You DID fix it for me, which i thanked you for, do you espect money or smth? And sure i could do something in return, but erm, what? cool "thanks". I could have just told you to sod off and do the map yourself. I don't expect you to treat me like an idiot when I fuck up later. It's called building mutual respect. If I take the time to help people out when I don't have to, then the only thing I want back is to be treated just a little differently than some random idiot. Your tone and continued whining on Derby today pissed me off. You know I fix things fast, usually within an hour - but since that doesn't seem to matter I am going to deliberately delay every fix for a server problem by a random period between 7 and 14 days now and see how much you like that. I'm not getting paid for this, so I have absolutely no reason at all to get fixes out fast other than a sense of decency towards people who, it turns out, think they're entitled to such speed.
"Yesterday you were bitching about my skill and accusing me of stomboing" - haha i was just kidding about the stombo, i just find it funny when people accuse other people of stomboing and doing it themselves. - implying that I do stombo >> you gave no indication whatsoever that you weren't serious, yet started taking me seriously at the end when I was talking about points. I should think it's fairly obvious considering how badly I got owned playing against you that I know I don't have any skill anymore, and I don't actually mean anything I say regarding other people being noobs (unless they are pure racers). I was once a decent player, I appreciate standard maps, and I can at least explain things about the game. I think I have the right to call noob on people who ARE noob.
"You should be grateful that someone actually pulled their finger out and decided to start fixing maps again, because I know you would never have offered if I hadn't done it first." - "Argument op voorbedachte rade" its dutch, it means u cannot know what i could or will do, and ye i could fix maps, just ask. Cool, your call :D Takes a load off my mind if you do it instead <3

[22:32] Matteo: TRANSLATION!
[22:32] Matteo: Argument op voorbedachte rade
[22:33] x: Doesn't make a lot of sense. "Argument 'on purpose'"
[22:33] x: or more closely
[22:33] x: 'with prior planning'
[22:34] Matteo: Thanks

As we say in Italy, "questo stronzo sa niente." It means "Go ahead, do it."

Now what i personally think about you:
You are schizofrenic-like, sometimes youre the nice guy who helps other players and acts mature, plays ok.
On the other hand, when you really show yourself, you act like a psycho-emotional 12 year old arrogant paris hilton, who thinks he owns everyone and thinks hes intelligent, skilled, and better than everyone else.

I don't think I'm skilled (anymore), nor do I think I'm better than everyone. I do think I'm intelligent, and I do think I have more intelligence than most people in UT who bother to speak. You're almost the same as me. Sometimes you can be decent (mostly when you want something from me, though.) Other times you start acting like a dick.

I think Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde is a fairer comparison. Act decent and I'll be decent. Start acting irrationally and I'll counter it.

60-0 np.

60-0 np

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:43 pm

ill take the '60-0 np' as a challenge, wanna go?

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:50 pm

No, I don't. As I've already admitted, you will own me. Even when I played decent, I stayed off flak most of the time, so it's not a strong weapon for me at all. Now? Not a hope.

Was there something you wanted related to the discussion or did you just want to prove my point about how much skill matters to you? I mean, hell, if you want it in big letters:

I SUCK AT THIS GAME NOW

Take a screenshot and hang it up on your wall. Now keep skill out of the discussion.

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:54 pm

/fear

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:55 pm

Jesus. At least make an effort. And people wonder why I have such a massive ego?

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:57 pm

Make what effort?

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:58 pm

An effort to actually argue. It's so boring when people just stop posting or start posting crap without conceding anything.

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:01 am

youre the only one who cares aza, everyone else just laughs at you

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:05 am

Okay thats a bit harsh

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:08 am

Not harsh at all, Toon, just sad... it just proves my point. Nobody can win. Not Farny, not him, not anyone. The only time I ever lost was years ago, in another game... this doesn't even come close to what a brilliant opponent he was. I still remember what it was like to argue against somebody who actually knew what he was doing.

Don't care, don't post.

Too easy...