AS-Derby

For posting your maps.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: AS-Derby

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:56 am

Then if you need some time to prepare your attack, I'll be waiting. Hurry up though, because I need to unban Farny when we're done.

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 12:57 am

And dont call me son you miserable faggot you must be like 16 or smth i took your fathers virginity before he injected his venom in your pile of garbage what you call your mother. irl this discussion ended within 5 seconds with my fists. but you think u win discussions online because ur safely behind a screen i hope one day we'll meet.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 1:00 am

So do I. You make a serious error in believing yourself the easy victor of any combat between us.

I notice more personal attacks. Pace yourself, don't rage. I know it's hard when you can't use simian punching reflexes to get your way out of trouble, and you're forced to rely on the wit you do not have. But keep trying. Maybe one day you won't be such a massive hypocrite, and you'll be able to deal with "garbage" like me without straining your heart too much.

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 1:05 am

ge bent echt een stomme mongool he

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Tue 06 Apr , 2010 1:16 am

Ah, reverting to another language. "You're a really stupid idiot, huh?" Si vuoi parlare in un altra lingua, posso aver'lo in Italiano?

This thread is done. I'm unbanning Farny. I won't be making any effort to reply in it anymore, so if you want to look childish by having the "last word", then be my guest.

Edit: I've removed that post. The thread was locked, the issue was done with.