AS-Derby

For posting your maps.
KimiRäikkönen

AS-Derby

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Fri 02 Apr , 2010 6:29 pm

Can someone (or I will if you send me) please 'fix' derby by somehow disabling the campsite on top of the spawns? they annoy me like hell and im 100% sure it annoys everyone else...

Kimi

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Re: AS-Derby

Post by bOnO » Sat 03 Apr , 2010 12:23 am

Azarael plans to remove the weapons, which is a very good idea in my opinion.
And if you keep on swearing like a "french" i will take measures against you, or explain to me where the joke is, because i don't see any...
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Sat 03 Apr , 2010 3:08 am

bono I think you gotta be a racist or something tounderstand his jokes :S

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Sat 03 Apr , 2010 5:14 pm

Ye u can remove the weapons, good idea, maybe some extra nades for assault rifle @ spawn, and remove all superweapons plz, send me the map i'll do it asap.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 03 Apr , 2010 8:21 pm

already done and uploaded

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Sun 04 Apr , 2010 1:47 am

GJ :D

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 5:11 pm

By the way, Raikonnen, if you're wondering why I'm pissed off, it's because I don't forget. You tried to get UTComp on LDG just because you saw it on Eggs and Funk, instead of bothering to play the server it was on. You and your clan refused to help out with starting a standard server up, but you still like to think you should have respect for your skill. You acted like I owed something to you when I didn't fix Urban (which wasn't even my map) properly the first time, despite the fact that you hadn't even told me what I was supposed to be doing, nor were you offering me anything in return. Yesterday you were bitching about my skill and accusing me of stomboing (I have never denied I suck nowadays) and now you think you can whine about what YOU asked for in a map? I came up with the idea of removing the weapons long before you came here to ask for it. Like I said, it's not about what you want. I don't give a shit what you personally want, quite frankly, because as far as I'm concerned you're the Internet equivalent of the jock who thinks everyone should respect him because he can afford a fast car - except in this case, you think everyone should respect you because you're good. If you don't understand anything, then I don't care how good you are. Oh, and the map was nearly completed today anyway despite the TWO weaponed Scorps that I missed and most of the WeaponBased weapons.

So yes. You are crying. You should be grateful that someone actually pulled their finger out and decided to start fixing maps again, because I know you would never have offered if I hadn't done it first. Easy to sit there and bitch at those people putting themselves out there to take risks in changing things, isn't it?

And I will not help you again.

Shoulda thought about that, eh, Kimi2dumb4understandbasicconceptskonnen? <3

I help people without asking for anything in return partly to offset my naturally arrogant nature - even though the whole reason I possess such arrogance towards you and your friends is because none of you have a hope in Hell of defeating me in any kind of argument due to your meagre intelligence. There are people I will show respect to, and generally it's because they actually possess enough intelligence to stand against me, or they have something that I don't have or have never had. If I fuck up in fixing a map, I get a fix out almost immediately. The moment you give me shit over it, despite being an arrogant tard yourself, you're excluded from the list of people I do anything for. Enjoy the result of not thinking before you move your fingers, and stop acting as if I owe you anything. Because I don't.

I'm not your bitch.

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 6:03 pm

?

KimiRäikkönen

Post by KimiRäikkönen » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:09 pm

yay time4achildishdiscussionwhichkimiwinsnp

"instead of bothering to play the server it was on." - Your server is empty most of the time.
"you and your clan refused to help out with starting a standard server up" - ? explain
"but you still like to think you should have respect for your skill" - not rlly, i dont need respect from random players
"You acted like I owed something to you when I didn't fix Urban" - You DID fix it for me, which i thanked you for, do you espect money or smth? And sure i could do something in return, but erm, what?
"Yesterday you were bitching about my skill and accusing me of stomboing" - haha i was just kidding about the stombo, i just find it funny when people accuse other people of stomboing and doing it themselves.
"You should be grateful that someone actually pulled their finger out and decided to start fixing maps again, because I know you would never have offered if I hadn't done it first." - "Argument op voorbedachte rade" its dutch, it means u cannot know what i could or will do, and ye i could fix maps, just ask.

Now what i personally think about you:
You are schizofrenic-like, sometimes youre the nice guy who helps other players and acts mature, plays ok.
On the other hand, when you really show yourself, you act like a psycho-emotional 12 year old arrogant paris hilton, who thinks he owns everyone and thinks hes intelligent, skilled, and better than everyone else.

60-0 np.

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Cartoon

Post by Cartoon » Mon 05 Apr , 2010 11:21 pm

Lol thats like your catch-phrase