Ban Reason

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Re: Ban Reason

Post by giZmo » Fri 24 Feb , 2012 9:16 pm

You were 100% using the A49 to get to the point i banned you for......possible that you mean the wrong weapon ?
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Nitrooox

Post by Nitrooox » Fri 24 Feb , 2012 9:20 pm

My weapons are the Acid gun and the Dark Staff and I didn't use any of them as a meaning to reach another part of the map.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Fri 24 Feb , 2012 9:21 pm

A49 is a sidearm weapon....

Btw. lets say you could have reached that place per jumpskill...that would make it less forbidden. It would rather make the ban a 3 day again for glitching without use of the A49.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Nitrooox

Post by Nitrooox » Fri 24 Feb , 2012 9:41 pm

I have also a shield and a one that shoots blue energy balls or something like that if that s the A49 then I am sorry but I didn't know that was the name of the weapon. But I didn't use it like I keep saying, and yes it was by jump skill (which makes it available to every single player in the game to go there but fine) and like I expressed in my previous posts I just wanted to understand the reason of the ban if it was cause of the gun or not. And I have finally understood that it's not permitted to be there no matter I used the gun or not. Thank you!
And I agree with the ban now. Doesn't justify the fact that I was the only one penalized but the other players situation is not mine.

Ok thank you for everything and after my ban is lifted I won't go there again.

PALADIN
Banned

Post by PALADIN » Fri 24 Feb , 2012 10:29 pm

Sorry about my intrusion, didnt noted this is relevant to BW.
bOnO: Calypto, and you plan to correct all the phrases of everybody? We are not all English pros you know...
PALADIN: Aza, please continue correcting my phrases, thank you for that teaching.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Fri 24 Feb , 2012 11:11 pm

I did see you guys go on the roofs of the map, but if anybody deserves the ban the most, it would be Ratten. As gizmo said, I told him to get down from there, and he said: "one sec" because he was the last one alive. Even if it IS the mapper's fault for not adding proper blocking volumes, it doesn't mean you should be abusing them. Instead of going up there, tell a trusted adult (VIPs, admins) so they could take note and fix the map. As for ratten, I had to come up there and actually fight him because he wouldn't get out of there, and then everybody else started going up there trying to kill him. No worries though, I'm already working on a fix for the map. But in any way, I think that Nitrooox should've been banned for only 1 map, and Ratten for 2-3 days, because he was the first to get up there, and refused to get out. (Non verbally, just ignored me)

Also, I talked with Aza about the A49, I suggest that he could replace the alt fire with a shield charge instead, which a HUGE number of people know not how to use for jumping and reaching high places. It would reduce the number of glitchers by about 90%, unless there are some stubborn trials players who decide glitching is ok.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Sat 25 Feb , 2012 12:26 am

Thanks for taking the time to fix maps Calypto :p

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Sat 25 Feb , 2012 1:10 am

iRobot wrote:Thanks for taking the time to fix maps Calypto :p
Indeed.....thx cal :)

Btw: 1 day over -> Ban lifted -> Thread closed