wtf?

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
TonyMontana

wtf?

Post by TonyMontana » Thu 03 May , 2012 12:35 am

The reason of the ban : "Please follow the spirit of the server rules" isn't equal to: "insulting" which has been mentioned as a reason of banning. Please write me exacly who have i insulted, what were the words of the insult, and when it was?
Attachments
ban cz 2.png
ban cz 2.png (49.42 KiB) Viewed 2905 times
ban.png
ban.png (48.06 KiB) Viewed 2905 times

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: wtf?

Post by Azarael » Thu 03 May , 2012 1:10 am

This forum is for ban appeals, please post only with relevance to the ban.

"Please follow the spirit of the server rules" is the default kick message and should be filled in by the kicking administrator. In this case I believe the offense is one of making repeated accusations of cheating without substantiated proof, which we view as harassment.

TonyMontana

Post by TonyMontana » Thu 03 May , 2012 9:33 am

Primo: it was my opinion that there were cheats involved and was written in teamchat not in public to all.

secundo:
In this case I believe the offense is one of making repeated accusationsof cheating
please quote me every single accusation of cheating which i have repeated and which has been offensive to this player.

tertio: Please write me the exact server rule in which there is written that I can't suggest another player in teamchat that someone else is cheating.

quarto: wallhack is sometimes hard to prove, and becomes almost impossible to prove when may be used by someone who has admin rights...

p.s. I was insulted by a player named Eiforia ,who I have requested not to write to me anymore, and who then insulted my mother... This presents my question : how come a player gets banned for suggesting other player was cheating , and does not get banned insulting other's mother?

"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others" George Orwell

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 03 May , 2012 12:12 pm

Tia, u insulted me too... few times + i said "Sorry" about your mother (i must not say anything about her... i just was angry because you say BS about my friends) if you don't remember...
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

TonyMontana

Post by TonyMontana » Thu 03 May , 2012 12:56 pm

re Eiforia

If calling u silly is an insult then this must be some kind of misunderstanding, because i don't remember calling u in a more offensive way...
i just was angry because you say BS about my friends
as I suppose by writing friends, u mean friend (Team Spec*giZmo) because i don't remember "insulting" (according to u) any other of your friends... If u regard telling to a teammate that someone is using cheats (which wasn't said to all players) as an insult then this presents my question:
How were u able to read my message which was written in teamchat when u either spectated or was in opposite team ? I always thought that only admins have that kind of ability... I must have been wrong...

The fact is that i have been banned for telling my teammate that other player uses cheats (in my opinion) and u who have insulted my mother are free to play, very fair...

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 03 May , 2012 1:22 pm

U forget "poshla nahuj suka" at the map UrbanHotZone few weeks ago? Or it doesn't count for an insulting? Maybe it's a compliment?
U said it because of my "TIAERS" but half of server likes to say so but only i get a nice answer......

And you insulted 2 days ago Kaszan.. Ok he is not my friend but not foe too...

And i didn't call your mother any BAD word + said Sorry... Tia stop cry and be a man

P.S. Admins, sorry for foreign language^^
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Thu 03 May , 2012 2:06 pm

Gizmo has always claimed that you didnt have the right to bother Eiforia by anyway.
Noone of you can deny this stated fact, bother whoever you want but not Eiforia.
Nothing against Gizmo or Eifo that I rather appreciate but this is not fair. Treat all players in the same way, no personnal feelings has to come into consideration while u are moderating a server. Rules are rules, insults are insults.

I dont know at all what Tia said but as I kinda understood that he insulted Eiforia I guess this is reason of the 3 days ban. Say whatever u want but everybody knows that if the same thing had been told to any other player than Eifo Gizmo may have probably not ban.

Play fair & behave fair.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Thu 03 May , 2012 2:11 pm

Admins should act impartially. Offenses against any person carry equal weight. If anyone is excessively bothered by insulting on the internet, it's their problem.

TonyMontana

Post by TonyMontana » Thu 03 May , 2012 2:26 pm

Thank u Eiforia u have made my day :lol:
U forget "poshla nahuj suka" at the map UrbanHotZone few weeks ago?
U were taking it too far and u know it, because i have requested u to stop that behavior, which i considered as offensive, but u didn't...I did apologize for calling u so though...
Nota bene my derest friend that it has been a long time ago
few weeks ago?
If we are all to remember all things said long time ago then half of the players should be banned. I remember pretty well some of the admins swearing at players and noone makes a big deal of it.
And you insulted 2 days ago Kaszan..
First of all I said 2 sentences to kaszan in my native language in slang which u can't understand for obvious reasons so how can u know I insulted him?(there was no insult in that dialog, ask kaszan himself) Another strange fact is how the fukc can u know what i said to kaszan couple of weeks ago when there was just me, kaszan, husarz,and one more person playing???????????? I don't remember u playing that game!
And i didn't call your mother any BAD word + said Sorry...
sorry does not end this problem, because if i said this to u I would have been immediately banned. I don't see u on the ban list strange isn't it? As we can see the rules don't work same way to all of the players...

TonyMontana

Post by TonyMontana » Thu 03 May , 2012 2:34 pm

Admins should act impartially
suggest a teammate that someone else is using cheats grants u with ban and insulting other players mother in front of the present admin-----> no reaction ,no ban...
Very impartial indeed...
Offenses against any person carry equal weight.
as example given above...
If anyone is excessively bothered by insulting on the internet, it's their problem.
yes we have noticed it... aspecially it's their problem when excessively bothered on ldg when the admin is present...