ballistic weapon and controls configuration

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
Butcher
V.I.P. Member

ballistic weapon and controls configuration

Post by Butcher » Sat 22 Sep , 2012 2:55 pm

Hi all,
Thanks for the previous replies. I would like to ask if it is possible to start in a specific weapon configuration. Lets say I am using a dark star and I set it in fast charge (my prefered), and then I get frozen, when I thaw then the staff is in single shot. How can I start with the weapon in the fast charge config without having to reconfig it? I know you can press P but its confussing when you thaw in the middle of combat situation.
Second, I know it shows primary and secondary weapon in the o menu, but when I select one weapon in the primary, is not normal that I start with it. If I have a staff and any other, I start with the any other always.
Lastly, I use a control and not a keyboard, and it is very difficult for me to keep pressing the H button for the sprint, is it possible to add a checkbox for always on? I tried to configure it to caps lock such that it would stay on, didnt work :(. MAYBE could this be enabled?
Thanks in advance,
Butcher
Last edited by Azarael on Sat 22 Sep , 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: thaw, not defreeze
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: ballistic weapon and controls configuration

Post by Azarael » Sat 22 Sep , 2012 3:14 pm

Sprint is not unlimited and will remain activated only by key hold.

It's not possible to configure a weapon's starting fire mode at the moment.

The initial selected weapon is governed by the Priority (Settings -> Weapons) and not the position in Loadout.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: ballistic weapon and controls configuration

Post by iRobot » Sat 22 Sep , 2012 6:57 pm

Just bind sprint to a different key if you find H difficult to press at all times, use the ballistic menu