X-ray acusement appeal

Calypto

Re: X-ray acusement appeal

Post by Calypto » Thu 04 Oct , 2012 4:02 am

This is quite calamitous. Do you need any materials collected while you are gone?

Anhrak

Post by Anhrak » Thu 04 Oct , 2012 10:42 am

I will not force anyone now to do anything for me.

Just play the game you like to play it, I will see you on monday.

Anhrak

Post by Anhrak » Mon 08 Oct , 2012 5:29 pm

ok I just went online once more, and without even being informed, I am missing more than two stacks of what I head (of which only one was gained with the X-ray). I had only 32 block left, far too little for the actual decorational use I planned to do. Why was there, aside from the actual punishment, more than 50% of all blocks I legally gained, just taken away and why were I not informed about this?

Also, I noticed that there was a 1x2 chest missing, and another chest completely empty. The contents are missing of it entirely.

Why weren't I informed about any of this? I, as already said, had many people that could've vouched that far over 1 1/2 blocks were gained legally, as it was gained before I actually went living here.

alexd2580

Post by alexd2580 » Mon 08 Oct , 2012 6:31 pm

first of all we should have PERMABANNED you. because it's strictly AGAINST the rules to cheat. -> official rules and, to make it even more clear i added that point EXPLICITELY to the minecraft rules.
this is not subject to appeal!
further, why should we leave you any diamonds at all. there is NO way you could prove that you mined those diamonds without x-ray, not to mention other advantages you could have drawn from that mod you used.

the missing chest is a creeper explosion caused by bboy after gizmo pinky and me removed all the signs, to find the loot you mined. we should have put them byck, so it's our error.
since noone knows anymore what was in those chests i cannot give it back now, after 5 days. treat it as a punishement if you like. or .... have some cobblestone. what was in this chest? if it's not stacks of iron
i can give you a part of what was there...

this should do for now. locked