iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: --= SNITCH =-- !

Post by iZumo » Thu 02 May , 2013 10:26 pm

OK then.

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Fri 03 May , 2013 11:09 pm

Azarael wrote:Against bait like this it's tempting to dismantle your entire gametype once again as I've done many times in the past, but the effort and words would be wasted on you, so I'll content myself with this:

As you've already acknowledged ingame, the RACE gametype, up-visualed and fixed RACE maps and NitroVehicles were all done or started off by me. I was responsible for the unarmed versions of race-skill maps designed to promote actual driving skill. I've played my share of Blazing Scorps and was one of the first to have all 3 objectives complete on it in a single game.

I've nothing to prove in race to the likes of you. I've played it, I've contributed to it and I know it well enough to deconstruct it in any argument.

With that said, the shitposting stops now. I'm even getting comments from people who are wondering why this is being tolerated. If you can't post here without using textspeak, personal attacks and the majority of your post containing unsupported crap, please don't.

And to finish off, a word on "snitching": Snitching is when two members of a group are in a situation where one betrays the other to save himself from a just punishment. The other players on the server who are not constituents of your clique have no obligation to you whatsoever and thus can't be labelled as snitches except by someone who needs to better learn the language they're speaking or who actually believes in this intimidation bullshit. Keep your "stop snitching" campaign between you, your dealer and anyone else who bought into that lifestyle. Nobody else is interested.
i guess i will start this one the same way i did my last post rofl.. it seems like all the power from a server with maybe 80 total users has gotten to ur perhaps already enlarged air-filled skull and evidently still quite controlling over your thoguhts, therefore inhibiting you from seeing that i give 0 fucks of what "poof" u may say u have in terms of validating urself as a true racer... the ONLY thing i can give u cookies for is makin the gametype experience better due to ur so called fixes and promotion of game skill in some of those maps...

second, it may be "shit-posting" to u and some of the AS loving no skilla haters, but i call it like it is, and again, i give an awsome amount of 0 fucks to what they hav to say or think also. Do i have to keep repeating this place is here to voice opinions for the 347893489343489'th time? lol . i am NOT offending anyone, i am NOT saying any names, so if it bothers any1 then guess who it must be? a snitch? a hater? which is precisely the reason why " its being tolerated ", because not EVERYONE is a hater and some of those in charge of this still hav inner decency and perhaps not agree totaly but can relate to the argument in question and remain NEUTRAL as they see im going about posting in a politicaly correct way... im not here to be a teddy bear friend to everyone, im here to learn another ut gametype which i found interesting, and of course i always treat others as they treat me like i do in all situations in life.

which then brings me to say...

much appreciation to those whos unbiased friendship i have..
and FUCK YOU to the miserable bitches who h8
facepalm
8-)
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" dont hate the rule rider, hate the rules... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" fruity smelly tasty nuggz "
" erm nuggz "
xD

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Fri 03 May , 2013 11:11 pm

btw is snitch the new "nigga" in ldg?
any use in any way is ban hammer?
facepalm
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 03 May , 2013 11:38 pm

So repeated personal insult, backhanded compliment (so-called fixes), false personal insult (AS no skillas), false assumption about the forums (they're here for debate, not your opinion and personal attacks), false assumption that you're not annoying anyone, snitch and hater shit (typical gangster crap), false implication that everyone who doesn't like you began with bias against you and everyone who supports you is neutral, and more hater bullshit.

Yeaaaah. Do that again and it'll be deleted.

Deletion count following this post: 3 (one here, one in Music thread, one in Ban Appeals)

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Sat 04 May , 2013 1:10 am

srsly

hhahaha LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

aza glad u liked my music posts too, i c they touched u in a beautiful way

:lol:

can u make me a list now of what else i CANT do since ur a master at finding things that arent in rules so u can mute/ban/prohibit me from?
u probably cant since that would mean EVERYTHING , then it'll take hrs away from ur all mighty god-like minutes of existance to write it all down...
am i worthy master?
facepalm

coming soon...

nitro = ban
emp = ban
shield = ban
:lol:
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 04 May , 2013 1:16 am

http://www.ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?p=1110#p1110

2. When posting, do not spam, double post or otherwise post in an obnoxious or childish manner.

First post was insulting my intelligence by stating you'd phrased your post in a manner in which I could understand it, then you started calling AS players noobs in the music thread, and I've just seen now you +1 shitposted Coucounet's ban appeal thread. This is the last warning for violating Forum Rule #2 and Ban Appeals Rule #1.

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Sat 04 May , 2013 1:43 am

Azarael wrote:http://www.ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?p=1110#p1110

2. When posting, do not spam, double post or otherwise post in an obnoxious or childish manner.

First post was insulting my intelligence by stating you'd phrased your post in a manner in which I could understand it, then you started calling AS players noobs in the music thread, and I've just seen now you +1 shitposted Coucounet's ban appeal thread. This is the last warning for violating Forum Rule #2 and Ban Appeals Rule #1.
if u left my posts long enough 4 regular users to read, they can see i have not done anything wrong...
this claim of "shitposting" by you is like my claim of "admin abuse"... my claim falls on deaf ears and so do urs... only one editing posts here is you, because you alone see a problem with them..

me, i just hope the other admins with that "inner decency" can still see them
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Jate
V.I.P. Member

Post by Jate » Sat 04 May , 2013 1:50 am

techstyle wrote: if u left my posts long enough 4 regular users to read, they can see i have not done anything wrong...
this claim of "shitposting" by you is like my claim of "admin abuse"... my claim falls on deaf ears and so do urs... only one editing posts here is you, because you alone see a problem with them..

me, i just hope the other admins with that "inner decency" can still see them
bitch please

Nuff said. Just ban the idiot.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 04 May , 2013 2:08 am

I'll quote your shit as verbatim as possible:

1) lol aza you didnt have to type that out... i typed it so that u could understand it <3
2) <some stuff about music, no longer than 7 words)... cud b relevant to the AS n00bs
3) amennnnnnnnn

<less than 15 words about "inner decency">
<couple of smileys> [this one was removed for being a +1 post (banned), for necromancy and for unauthorised / irrelevant posting in Ban Appeals]

Being a forum admin requires me to delete shitposts you make. In future I'll keep a personal log of them to call upon. Rest assured that if you provoke again you're getting forum banned as well.

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Sat 04 May , 2013 2:11 am

lololol love the edits <3
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD