--= SNITCH =-- !

Anything goes here. Keep it tasteful.
techstyle

--= SNITCH =-- !

Post by techstyle » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 2:12 am

this wasnt posted on ban appeals cause it aint no fuckin appeal, i think i know the rules by now ;D....
just saying something about my ban, if u rather me hav posted it in ban appeals/general ,remove it ill repost =D
and with that in mind..

i dont know who the FUCK went cryin like a bitch, this one's 4 u.... :lol:

FUCKIN SNITCH BITCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg

" a SNITCH .... thats that shit i dont like!!!!!!!!!" "a BITCH ... thats that shit i dont like!!!!" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!

0:12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" dont hate the rule rider, hate the rules... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" fruity smelly tasty nuggz "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Calypto

Re: --= SNITCH =-- !

Post by Calypto » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 2:17 am

0/10

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 2:19 am

Calypto wrote:0/10
lol hahaha - should b new 1st floor nightmare song LMAO!!
" i refuse to feel guilty for not measuring up to someone elses standard of who i should be... "
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 4:15 am

I fucking hate this ridiculous "snitch" concept. It's nothing more than masked intimidation: "let me break rules / laws or else I will kill you for being a snitch". Unless someone agreed to a code of conduct which prevents whistleblowing, informing or similar, the word has no meaning at all.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 4:16 am

Azarael wrote:I fucking hate this ridiculous "snitch" concept. It's nothing more than masked intimidation: "let me break rules / laws or else I will kill you for being a snitch".
Give him 10/10 or you're a snitch

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 4:46 am

techstyle wrote:this wasnt posted on ban appeals cause it aint no fuckin appeal, i think i know the rules by now ;D....
just saying something about my ban, if u rather me hav posted it in ban appeals/general ,remove it ill repost =D
and with that in mind..

i dont know who the FUCK went cryin like a bitch, this one's 4 u.... :lol:

FUCKIN SNITCH BITCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WcRXJ4piHg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eXIOK2v ... uEmSQcvfdc Save you shit for another day BITCH

" a SNITCH .... thats that shit i dont like!!!!!!!!!" "a BITCH ... thats that shit i dont like!!!!" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!

0:12 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Socio
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Socio » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 2:35 pm

If by any chance in life, someone close to you would ever be a victim of any crime, please remember to tell every witness that you hate snitches. Cant have double standards, no?
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 4:44 pm

So techstyle, you are fucking retarded.

Also, trololol, original trollface was drawn in MS Paint.

techstyle

Post by techstyle » Wed 27 Feb , 2013 10:15 pm

" sure man sure"
"only in your strange lil head"
"hs"

<3

but honestly izu, i dont know about u, but the other admins "seem" to have never admined anything else in their life, lets just hope u guys stop removing/prohibiting childish shit b4 the server gets completely ruined and becomes dull/boring... i dont know how many yrs u and ur group have been in ut, but ur not the first power hungry thirsty for law enforcement ppl to come around, n we all know what happened to those already... sometimes a little "looking the other way" on rules doesnt hurt..
u dont hav to take my advice for shit, just a thought to keep in mind... the line between fun and ridiculous is getting blurred fast and im not the first nor the only thinking this way, just the one voicing it out regardless of the attention/interest given to it by u, after all this is a forum and all im doin is having an opinion..

and as always, FUCK SNITCH ASS BITCHES!!! =D <3
" weeeeeeeeeeeeeeed "
" erm nuggz "
xD

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Thu 28 Feb , 2013 12:59 am

I honestly don't give a shit what you think about our rules. You break 'em, you get banned regardless of how cool you feel for breaking them, you don't break them, you don't get banned. Simple as that. We decide the barrier between what's prohibited and what's exaggerated. So if you require childish shit to have fun, go play elsewhere.