Boring..

Discuss the BW-Invasion server here.
iXtl

Re: Boring..

Post by iXtl » Tue 21 May , 2013 3:07 pm

"Strange i was about to say that EHW is pretty easy now"
Have tried to play not with magic weapons? On higher levels they are useless, on lower laughable to use. Game is unbalanced, at least regarding normal weapons and players with no damage boosted stats. Also most of the entry level magic weapons are weak. Playing without working resupply or without infinite ammo weapon is a nightmare.

ApeX

Post by ApeX » Wed 22 May , 2013 9:17 am

Keep playing and level up perhaps?

iXtl

Post by iXtl » Wed 22 May , 2013 9:46 am

"Keep playing and level up perhaps?"
It's not working this way. The EHW game is unbalanced - it is too hard for low-levels and (perhaps) easy for high-levels. There is no motivation to keep playing if there is no satisfactory results. Working long and hard with common weapons to earn couple of experience points is boring and piss me off. And something is wrong with Resupply. I cannot buy it despite having required stats (I assume that 80 speed requirement is for level 5 only. In other case it is ridiculous). BW is better balanced. Although I had a good progress in it, due to new UT2004 install I was forced to start from scratch and despite it I had enjoyed scoring and level progressing (lately loaded weapons spoiled game, but killstreaks no). So it is possible to balance the game. And saying "Keep playing and level up perhaps?" fixes nothing.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 22 May , 2013 1:58 pm

I warned him about that, too.

The entire reason such a conversative implementation of TitanRPG was included was to attempt to alleviate the problem of the game being a breeze for high levels, thus removing the interest. "Muh UT2004RPG" appears to have won out in the end though.