Michie Ban

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Michie Ban

Post by iZumo » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:08 pm

Umm, Gypsy is offensive too, no (with a bit of a similar meaning as Wetback)?

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:09 pm

I know it can be offensive but I think it also has non-pejorative uses.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:18 pm

Azarael wrote:A player of Mexican descent has complained that it's offensive, which alternative sources support.

To elaborate, the literal meaning refers to illegal immigration, suggesting the person's back is still wet from crossing a river to get into the U.S.
Well ive been useing these names for well over a week now.Why so long for someone to cry about it ? Ive heard nothing about it myself.Wait was this after The Mexicans ban or before ? Sounds like he just waited for the right time to cry in someones ear about it.Like i said( Ive used them over a week). Why so long to cry ? Sounds like to me Nothing more then a Payback for a ban and you fell for it.Myself also i guess sence i never got a pm or anything about it. Guess we both got played. I think this is 100% Bullshit..

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:21 pm

Yes. He got payback for a ban by mentioning that you're using a derogatory term in your nickname. Makes perfect sense. I hear you also told him to "go eat a Taco Bell" and other such trash based on him having a Mexican nickname, long before he got banned for rising to the bullshit.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:31 pm

Azarael wrote:Yes. He got payback for a ban by mentioning that you're using a derogatory term in your nickname. Makes perfect sense. I hear you also told him to "go eat a Taco Bell" and other such trash based on him having a Mexican nickname, long before he got banned for rising to the bullshit.
Ive never said go eat Taco bell :lol: .Where do you get this bad info from ? Tacobell is a fastfood here in the states.That makes no sence at all. Face it hes played us both.Question ? When did he cry about this ? Like i said ive used them over a week now and heard nothing.Cant you read between the lines.Payback is all this was and you fell for it.Nice set up i have to say Mexican.Makes me even think was less of you now then before.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:33 pm

I actually saw you do it. It may not have been that exact line but I saw it and I remember telling him that at that point I wasn't going to ban for it.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:43 pm

Azarael wrote:I actually saw you do it. It may not have been that exact line but I saw it and I remember telling him that at that point I wasn't going to ban for it.
Your full of Shitz.I never told him to go eat taco bell.Even if i did it would mean 100% nothing cause it would be retarted.I may have called him like Tacohead which is like SnapperHead which is one of my names.Which means eating snatch/pie/taco/Snapper(Y) is the best way i can put it cause i dont want to offend and girls on here.No one even knows what it means untill now,Im from the states.Your way off base.But i understand that you dont understand our sayings.I dont really care.This is a piss poor ban is all.Peace,Michie

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:44 pm

Well, that's the end of my input.

Vyakem

Post by Vyakem » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 8:51 pm

"Wetback is a derogatory term used in the United States for a non-American foreigner, commonly a Mexican citizen, especially one who is an illegal immigrant in the U.S"

Its as bad as the n word for mexicans, same goes with beaner. Im surprised Europe is unaware of it...

Michie: I dare you to say that to a Mexican to his face, you'll get a fat lip quick.
And if you can't find one, send me your address so you can tell it to my face.

Kisses.
Tacobell is a fastfood here in the states.

Really Michie? You live in the states and you don't know Wetback is the most offensive word for a mexican? Do must think admins are retarded.

And no, Gypsy is nothing close to Wetback.

Black-Nigger = Mexican-Wetback/Beaner - thats how harsh it is.
Last edited by Azarael on Sun 09 Jun , 2013 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: merged dbl posts

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 09 Jun , 2013 9:18 pm

Vyakem wrote:"Wetback is a derogatory term used in the United States for a non-American foreigner, commonly a Mexican citizen, especially one who is an illegal immigrant in the U.S"

Its as bad as the n word for mexicans, same goes with beaner. Im surprised Europe is unaware of it...

Michie: I dare you to say that to a Mexican to his face, you'll get a fat lip quick.
And if you can't find one, send me your address so you can tell it to my face.

Kisses.
Tacobell is a fastfood here in the states.

Really Michie? You live in the states and you don't know Wetback is the most offensive word for a mexican? Do must think admins are retarded.

And no, Gypsy is nothing close to Wetback.

Black-Nigger = Mexican-Wetback/Beaner - thats how harsh it is.
1st off i never called anyone that.Its was my name and your way off base.I have many Mexican friends.And making threats to me on the internet is retarted.However if you ever come to MICHIGAN let me know.I will hook up with ya and see if you can back yourself up.We have a thing called the Firemans ball here.Where men fight men LIKE men.No pulling hair .No kicking.No crying.Just fist on fist.Come on over and join the fun.Honestly its a blast.Just have to fight fair.So called name calling is ok :lol: .Add to the fun of it.Like i said many of you are million miles away.Not everthing you hear or say is bad everwhere.Anytime,Michie