Banned for..

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
cypress

Banned for..

Post by cypress » Sat 15 Jun , 2013 4:11 am

So what was I banned for exactly... some specifics, facts, etc. ? Just wondering.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Banned for..

Post by iZumo » Sat 15 Jun , 2013 11:40 am

Code: Select all

> cypress[TeamSay:Blue]: takes time but watch for the talkers
Snitch crap when teaching glitches.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 15 Jun , 2013 6:02 pm

Read the ban threads instead of asking here, thank you.

cypress

Post by cypress » Sun 16 Jun , 2013 12:01 am

I did read it, that's why I'm asking because I didn't see anything specific at all. So why aren't you posting everything you find and banning Cal for Obj Stealing on Derby 4 - 5 nights ago on obj 3 (I believe) as he came floating up like an astronaut as I was walking towards the obj? Because that is the exact same thing that I did, glitched on a map.. you can't tell me that didn't happen. What bugs me is that you don't even know what I did. Perhaps I jumped off the top of the base, over the barrels, hit the ramp for obj2 and went flying off the map. Why aren't you following your own rules? Wow, off to OH until next weekend but hf with all this.. I'm in that group so nothing I say matters. Watch as nothing happens to admin's who cheat/glitch at will... and what is sad is that when he did it, I said "all good man, np" or similar. So have fun treating all offenses equal when deep down, you know you just can't do it. (perhaps not all of you are like this).

Take care.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 16 Jun , 2013 12:14 am

If I recall, you tried to weasel out of your last ban, when you soared over me in a Hybrid Bender, turned around in mid air, drove directly into me and teamkilled me (because I allowed you to). I've seen that you're STILL trying to paint me as being in the wrong for that ban, so forgive me if I don't give much of a damn about your latest "muh innocence" appeal. Fact is, you dropped into TeamSay to talk to your student and you told him to watch out for "talkers" (i.e. people who would tell administrators about you). You are guilty as all hell. Regardless of how much you try to spin that, you clearly felt that what you were talking about was risky enough to need to be kept quiet.

Talking about what other people do and do not get banned for is not the purpose of the ban appeals. If you see someone breaking the rules, even if they are an administrator, your recourse is simple: screenshot, demorec, video and report. Administrators are sanctioned as well, you just don't see it. Crying that someone else didn't get banned for something isn't relevant to your own case at all. If your own ban was justified, it stays.

cypress

Post by cypress » Sun 16 Jun , 2013 1:22 am

What? Hell I barely remember being banned last time (last year) as I started another job the day after you banned me and didn't play for two weeks due to time constraints. I was still learning how to fly the HB back then.. it's called dropping down b/c I ran out of nitro and tried to turn around.. wow, already been over this but you brought it up... in the end I remember something like admitting to talking trash and vote kicking someone, etc. Who remembers.

Who the hell is saying "muh innocence" or asking for anything other than specifics? Not me.

Look I won't go insulting you and saying "I don't give a damn" b/c you obviously do give a damn what I say otherwise you wouldn't say that.

I already told you I glitched on the map... it's called admission of guilt, I just want what is fair.. for everyone to be treated equal when it comes to being banned. Now I will go and do what you requested as far as reporting Cal:

"your recourse is simple: screenshot, demorec, video and report."

Well I don't have any of those... as neither did you for either of my bans so I figure logs will be good enough because if they aren't, then you guys are really after certain people.

Take care, again.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 16 Jun , 2013 1:28 am

> cypress: I dunno I mean I was banned once for 3 days, running into a truck on Hybrid lol
> cypress: so before I knew how to really fly
> cypress: so it depends on who is banning
> enemy-spec*Calypto: lol
> enemy-spec*Calypto: sucks
> Skippy_Doe: I suck at derby
> foxy~focus: sometimes i wish to be banned
> cypress: Aza was the one who banned me for running into him twice
> enemy-spec*Calypto: call him a goy
> UsedIllegalName7: aza perm banned illegal
> cypress: stupid but ok, started another job the next day and wasn't on for two weeks lol
> UsedIllegalName7: any hope with aza?

3 days ago

Also, lol, again trying to lie about what you did. Look, nobody's buying it, I deliberately allowed you to TK me by pushing me for over 3 seconds just so I could be absolutely sure of what you were doing. Additionally, the only reason I was even up at 4am was because a US player had told me that you'd been doing the same to him. Drop it already.

cypress

Post by cypress » Sun 16 Jun , 2013 1:33 am

Btw, I'm not going to report Cal officially... I just wanted you to understand just how messed up it is to overlook their glitching/cheating but ban us based on not seeing anything except for "watch out for the talkers". It's all a big... whatever. I'm sure this will continue until those that aren't wanted are done away with. But if you do decide to look into that whole obj. stealing, it did happen, just look at that part of the logs as well. (it would be interesting to see what happens but... it's ok.)

As I finish up packing for the trip.... it's hard to not realize how much of an annoyance posting here is.

Take it easy.

cypress

Post by cypress » Sun 16 Jun , 2013 1:34 am

I've said this entire damn time, I ran into you because I didn't know HOW TO FLY yet. Christ man... it's in THAT log.

cypress

Post by cypress » Sun 16 Jun , 2013 1:36 am

I just realized you want the last word so it doesn't matter how I end this post.... go ahead.