12%
I only want OLDZ
35%

Total votes: 26

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Megafun

Post by iRobot » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 6:02 pm

If you take the poll figures at face value, it's 20% of the player base you're flipping off just because they're a minority.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 7:43 pm

That would only be if they were available only on the first weekend in the month.

Jate
V.I.P. Member

Post by Jate » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 7:46 pm

Okay, if there really is a demand for Megafun, you cannot neglect it, but there is no reason not to make it available through a separate gametype. There is also no reason to believe it is going to be confusing because there are lots of servers running multiple gametypes on the same maplist (variations of CTF or Invasion, for instance), where people have little to no problems with it.
Izumo_CZ wrote:btw. I thought Jate is an AS player actually.
I am an Assault player. One of the reasons you see me playing Race is that there are maps with aerial combat vehicles like Venoms, which make those maps actually interesting to me. In fact, I wouldn't be very much concerned about this whole Megafun business were it not for that thing you did with them - I see Venoms in Race maps grossly underserved as it is.

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 7:53 pm

Jate wrote:Okay, if there really is a demand for Megafun, you cannot neglect it, but there is no reason not to make it available through a separate gametype. There is also no reason to believe it is going to be confusing because there are lots of servers running multiple gametypes on the same maplist (variations of CTF or Invasion, for instance), where people have little to no problems with it.
It's about the voting UI and disabling problem and the people that could be against it (including myself). I'm sorry but I'm not much about to do the stuff when it's only two people requesting for it and I myself being against that (as RACE can be played the rest of the time, Megafun RACE can't).
Jate wrote:I am an Assault player. One of the reasons you see me playing Race is that there are maps with aerial combat vehicles like Venoms, which make those maps actually interesting to me. In fact, I wouldn't be very much concerned about this whole Megafun business were it not for that thing you did with them - I see Venoms in Race maps grossly underserved as it is.
That was a troll actually (the farting over aircrafts), it won't be on next month.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 7:55 pm

Some amateur quoting going on here.

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 7:57 pm

Fixed.

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 7:59 pm

.= Doesn't seem very fixed to me

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 8:02 pm

fts

Allright.

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 8:35 pm

I like it and I want it to stay.

BUT

I don''t know if allowing glitching is a good idea.

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Tue 09 Jul , 2013 8:37 pm

Glitching is primarilly allowed because if you get "well" pushed by noob enemy, you can do objective.