Bugs to fix

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
Ollievrthecool

Bugs to fix

Post by Ollievrthecool » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 2:00 pm

Any bugs you have that are needing to be fixed, port them below so aza and other can fix them.

_Ollie

Spectre

Re: Bugs to fix

Post by Spectre » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 2:02 pm

Sometimes I get killed.

Ollievrthecool

Post by Ollievrthecool » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 2:04 pm

Redwood Coach gun: if you use save defaults on the slug, ammo halves to 15 on some rounds. also the redwood wont shoot 1 slug.
PUMA 77: does not show up in the secondary weapon in the load out.
M763: can go into sights while holding the melee attack
FP9: Duplication :P (I did it by accident)

that is all I have for now

_Ollie

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 2:20 pm

There are some weapons (if I recall M46A, srs900... I'm not sure) that you were allowed to shoot during the time you go from hip to iron sights. The kills will be claimed as "aimed" but you are just shooting from the hip. You may also bind the 2 keys simultaneously as a macro if you use a controller, or directly in the user.ini file to a key if you have a keyboard.

More than a Bug is a cheat... .=
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

pilau

Post by pilau » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 4:53 pm

I got these warnings and errors while playing. I hope you devs find it useful:

Code: Select all

Error: BallisticTab_SwappingsPro Package.BallisticTab_SwappingsPro (Function BallisticProMainOff.BallisticTab_SwappingsPro.UpdateReplacementsList:0068) Accessed array 'Swaps' out of bounds (0/0)

Warning: Missing Package Package BallisticRecolors3TexPro.CoachGun
Warning: Missing Shader Shader BallisticRecolors3TexPro.CoachGun.CoachShine

Warning: MRLPrimaryFire ONS-Torlan.MRocketLauncher.MRLPrimaryFire3 (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticProjectileFire.SpawnProjectile:002C) Attempt to assign variable through None
Warning: MRLPrimaryFire ONS-Torlan.MRocketLauncher.MRLPrimaryFire3 (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticFire.SendFireEffect:000C) Accessed None 'Weapon'
Warning: MRLPrimaryFire ONS-Torlan.MRocketLauncher.MRLPrimaryFire3 (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticFire.SendFireEffect:0014) Accessed None
Warning: MRLPrimaryFire ONS-Torlan.MRocketLauncher.MRLPrimaryFire3 (Function BallisticProMainOff.MRLPrimaryFire.DoFireEffect:00AD) Accessed None 'MRL'
Warning: MRLPrimaryFire ONS-Torlan.MRocketLauncher.MRLPrimaryFire60 (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticProjectileFire.SpawnProjectile:0024) Accessed None 'proj'

Warning: BulldogAssaultCannon ONS-Torlan.BulldogAssaultCannon (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticWeapon.CanAttack:0171) Accessed None 'Controller'

Warning: BulldogAssaultCannon ONS-Torlan.BulldogAssaultCannon (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticWeapon.BotShouldReload:0028) Accessed None 'Controller'
Warning: BulldogAssaultCannon ONS-Torlan.BulldogAssaultCannon (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticWeapon.BotReload:0022) Accessed None 'Controller'

Warning: A73SkrithRifle ONS-Torlan.A73SkrithRifle (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticWeapon.CanAttack:0171) Accessed None 'Controller'

Warning: MACWeapon_TW ONS-Torlan.MACWeapon_TW (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticWeapon.BringUp:023A) Accessed None 'Instigator'

Warning: E23PlasmaRifle ONS-Torlan.E23PlasmaRifle (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticWeapon.CanAttack:0171) Accessed None 'Controller'

Warning: GRS9Pistol ONS-Torlan.GRS9Pistol (Function BCoreProOff.BallisticWeapon.CanAttack:0171) Accessed None 'Controller'

Warning: BallisticPlayer ONS-Torlan.BallisticPlayer (Function BallisticProMainOff.BallisticPlayer.CheckInventoryChange:000C) Accessed None 'Pawn'
Warning: BallisticPlayer ONS-Torlan.BallisticPlayer (Function BallisticProMainOff.BallisticPlayer.ListItems:003C) Accessed None 'Pawn'
Last edited by Azarael on Fri 09 Aug , 2013 12:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Edited to remove the ones patched in live

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 5:04 pm

MARS-3 isn't working online anymore, it's no selectable??

=.

pilau

Post by pilau » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 5:11 pm

You can't choose the SRS-900 as a secondary weapon in Loadout mode.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 5:14 pm

pilau wrote:You can't choose the SRS-900 as a secondary weapon in Loadout mode.
I suggest you get back in the game and try it again...
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

pilau

Post by pilau » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 5:22 pm

Is it fixed in the offline version?

LittleBunny

Post by LittleBunny » Thu 08 Aug , 2013 5:34 pm

Is the T10 toxic grenade bugged? When i remove the pin, sometimes i can't throw it. Switching to a gun will resolve this. Anyone whith the same bug?