HMC Photon Cannon

For discussion of gameplay and weapon balance. This is a discussion forum and post quality is moderated.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: HMC Photon Cannon

Post by Azarael » Fri 23 Aug , 2013 6:27 pm

Even I didn't know that the defibs were broken.

The previous argument ended in you saying that the HMC needed to be in a state where it utterly ruins any map with pitfalls because it has no other use. One underpowered weapon or loads of ruined maps? I'll take the underpowered state any time.

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Fri 23 Aug , 2013 7:09 pm

You are far from honorable, Robot.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Fri 23 Aug , 2013 7:12 pm

Less shitposting Oska.

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Fri 23 Aug , 2013 7:17 pm

Maybe I'll stop when you'll stop trolling everytime and everywhere. So nope, you are far to be honorable.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Fri 23 Aug , 2013 7:18 pm

The rules of this subforum demand serious discussion. The line is drawn here.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Fri 23 Aug , 2013 9:13 pm

HMC could be deployable and fire like Obelisk of Light in C&C when deployed. I wouldn't mind the protection on deployed weapons then ;B

pupimassa

Post by pupimassa » Fri 23 Aug , 2013 9:16 pm

This topic should be about the healing function and imo healing beam should deal more dmg, probably tractor and repulsor too. I don't wanna push players into the holes primary but I think the penalty for pushing (when it happens) is too high. Are railgun pushes penalized? No and most of its users expect it will happen. So make the photon cannon a bit more pleasant for its users pls, I would appreciate that.)

Jiffy
Azra is a Hippie

Post by Jiffy » Sat 24 Aug , 2013 9:33 pm

pupimassa wrote:This topic should be about the healing function and imo healing beam should deal more dmg, probably tractor and repulsor too. I don't wanna push players into the holes primary but I think the penalty for pushing (when it happens) is too high. Are railgun pushes penalized? No and most of its users expect it will happen. So make the photon cannon a bit more pleasant for its users pls, I would appreciate that.)
Secondary is too accurate for bots, before any buffing I think the bot should be a little less accurate with the HMC, because it just suspends you in the air and you're dead, unless the weapon overheats. rugeblack_face

pupimassa

Post by pupimassa » Sun 25 Aug , 2013 5:41 pm

I don't think we are discussing here how bots handle weapons, most of the players really don't care about them:)

pilau

Post by pilau » Mon 26 Aug , 2013 8:36 am

pupimassa wrote:I don't think we are discussing here how bots handle weapons, most of the players really don't care about them:)
But some members of the community do.