Ohh.. I can't see $#!T...

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
iRobot
Junk Administrator

Re: Ohh.. I can't see $#!T...

Post by iRobot » Tue 01 Oct , 2013 6:18 pm

There should be an animation when someone is bleeding and there should be a visible blood trail on the ground.

Capaco

Post by Capaco » Tue 01 Oct , 2013 8:21 pm

iRobot wrote:There should be an animation when someone is bleeding and there should be a visible blood trail on the ground.
good idea, at least u see the 2 dmg popups, so thats bleeding

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Tue 01 Oct , 2013 10:34 pm

iRobot wrote:You have blood in your eyes, wipe them.
Real man's tears

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Wed 02 Oct , 2013 5:26 pm

CaptainXavious wrote:If you can't find your way out of a fight while bleeding, I suspect you're going to die often enough without the bleed effect going on.
The coach gun does very little damage for its fire rate and is intended to force a retreat. I strongly suggest you do just that when struck.
You're right Xavious, is exactly what happens, and I tried it yesterday myself in "for whom the bell tolls". Played 2 Rounds with the couch and CYLO FS. You engage into a fight and just make sure you hit with the couch the enemy. You'll make some damage depending on how far you are, is extensive if you are close enough. I saw 150 hp couple of times. Immediately, change to CYLO and 2-3 Bullets per victim is enough to have a kill. You win most every fight because the enemy is not able to retaliate because of blindness. The issue is when you have many confrontations one after the other or several enemies in the room, but in principle, you'll always kill at least one. Hit and run... reload, come back, repeat..
I was able to get a level 2 killstrike with this..
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)