Matteo Tomateo

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Re: Matteo Tomateo

Post by giZmo » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 12:00 pm

I'd say we burn a player on the pyre to show our determination.

I vote for OdiumNostrum
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 12:07 pm

Calypto wrote:Hello everyone. Azarael, giZmo, Izumo and I have discussed the matter over a stretched period of five hours.
We have come across many different realizations, and many different possible ways of addressing the problem.
Today was bound to happen one day or another, as time was foreshadowing an event such as this one to occur
sooner of later. If it had not been today, it could have become tomorrow, the next week, or any given point in
the future. It was bound to happen.

Our community and especially the main Ballistic Weapons server have been a toxic environment, getting worse each day.
The “trolling” that is very much common has been getting worse and worse, and today was the outcome of the behavior
specified when it reaches to the point where the it has gone too far.

The four of us have decided that it is time for change. The conclusion has been made that we as a general community
should end the misuse of the chat feature, whether it be sending all capital letter messages or repetition of certain words,
renaming ourselves to counter other players’ bad behavior, or even speak under another player’s name.

Having said all of the above, apologies from Izumo and I are most sincere, and it is promised that future incidents of
this type will be avoided.

(This response has been written on the day of the incident.)
The problem is that you, Calypto and Izumo, have been doing everything you could to annoy different players. Izumo by trolling Azareal everytime has been highly influencing the behaviour of Azareal and Calypto. Being the head admin and trolling everyone is like calling everyone keen to troll to do the same: "I am the head admin and I'm a giant troll! I troll everytime I'm playing and I always troll on the forum too! Please do the same as me for more fun!".

Then the problem with you Calypto is that you are - or has been - an attention whore. Every single word that you said on the BW server was aiming to troll someone. You spent your time changing your name or others name to stupid/offensive names. You recently named yourself "~HurrrrrrAce~" waiting for a reaction from me, thinking that it would be funny to troll me again. And since you were completely ignored you realized how not funny and pitiful it was and you changed back your name after a mintute.
The problem is that you are seeking for attention and that you don't know how to catch other's without trolling everyone. The truth is that you have never been funny while trolling and that you will never be.
The truth is also that the only player still supporting you on the BW server is Focus because he plays/played with you on Minecraft and because you act completely differently on Minecraft.

You should consider acting on the BW server as you are acting on Minecraft. Stop trying to get attention and stop trying to be funny by being mean or stupid.
Stop acting like a retard while you have proven on Minecraft that you are not one.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 12:19 pm

I agree with Oska. It seems there has just been an endless desire to annoy people, such as spamming 'flush' on peoples clients that happened a few times.

However, if the changes mentioned are genuine, then I too will also join the 'Say no to trolling!' movement.

Lets make LDG a nicer place to play.

^^ ^^

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 2:22 pm

Oska wrote:Then the problem with you Calypto is that you are - or has been - an attention whore. Every single word that you said on the BW server was aiming to troll someone. You spent your time changing your name or others name to stupid/offensive names. You recently named yourself "~HurrrrrrAce~" waiting for a reaction from me, thinking that it would be funny to troll me again. And since you were completely ignored you realized how not funny and pitiful it was and you changed back your name after a mintute.
The problem is that you are seeking for attention and that you don't know how to catch other's without trolling everyone. The truth is that you have never been funny while trolling and that you will never be.
The truth is also that the only player still supporting you on the BW server is Focus because he plays/played with you on Minecraft and because you act completely differently on Minecraft.

You should consider acting on the BW server as you are acting on Minecraft. Stop trying to get attention and stop trying to be funny by being mean or stupid.
Stop acting like a retard while you have proven on Minecraft that you are not one.
This is exactly the problem as I stated in my reply. Players like Oska have to call others "retards" because he has trouble getting his point across. He is insecure, and relies on his bad words to try and make himself look good. My reply stated nothing about blaming other players and continuing to be a toxic environment, so why do players feel the need to continue on with the blatantly stupid "hhueeehuehu u r problm?"

Now you are acting like a child, it's well beyond time to grow up.

Mecha
V.I.P. Member

Post by Mecha » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 2:57 pm

Could someone close this thread, please? The moment the apology was declared, this thread's lifetime expired.
↑ ↓ A A B ← → A B ↑ A ↓ → → ← B ↑ ← A → B ← → A ← ↑ A ↓ A → ← B Select

I did it. Can you?

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 3:03 pm

Mecha wrote:Could someone close this thread, please? The moment the apology was declared, this thread's lifetime expired.
I think people are entitled to give their opinion without being shoehorned into silence by a locked topic.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 5:23 pm

Let's give it a little bit more time.

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 5:30 pm

In my opinion, everybody eventually makes mistakes and stupid stuff... so yap, it was annoying, apology accepted... lets move on and enjoy LDG community :) ... anyway was for me not even a big deal...
Please don't spam the chat anymore with nonsense, but it would be cool if you would make a log for the kills...
(;
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 5:48 pm

Calypto wrote:This is exactly the problem as I stated in my reply. Players like Oska have to call others "retards" because he has trouble getting his point across. He is insecure, and relies on his bad words to try and make himself look good. My reply stated nothing about blaming other players and continuing to be a toxic environment, so why do players feel the need to continue on with the blatantly stupid "hhueeehuehu u r problm?"

Now you are acting like a child, it's well beyond time to grow up.
Acting like a retard and being a retard is different. I believe that you act like one but you are not one. Or at least you were not one when you wrote your apologies. Apparently you decided in your answer that I am the problem and so it is. Now please check the chat logs or refresh your memory in order the check what kind of behaviour you had since you started to be a smartass.

Your answer did not blame other players but mine did since you are one of the players filling the environment with toxicity. Watch how you act and don't expect any improvement if you don't stop acting like you currently do.

So basicly I was saying that you have been acting like a retard even if you are not one, apparently you didn't get the meaning of my post.
Izumo_CZ wrote:Let's give it a little bit more time.
Finally I can reply.
(=
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Pinky
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Pinky » Tue 22 Oct , 2013 6:00 pm

Calypto wrote:Players like Oska have to call others "retards" because he has trouble getting his point across.
Players like Oska have been constantly mocked and bullied over the last months on the server, here on the forum, and in TS up to a point where it wasn't funny anymore. And you're now wondering why he doesn't pick up your olive branch in the instant you throw it in front of him? As Izu said, you should at least allow for some time to adjust to this "new environment".

We can also be grateful that the majority of players can't read the clan chat. If all this nonsense crap about "low-skillers" and "x.yy shitters" (x < 7) etc...., which has dominated the clan chat since about the skill system was introduced, would have been said in the public channel instead, the server would be almost empty by now. I sincerely hope that this 'Say no to trolling!' movement also extends to the contents of the clan chat! :)