RACE-VolcanoRace

For posting your maps.
Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: RACE-VolcanoRace

Post by Azarael » Fri 04 Apr , 2014 7:31 pm

FluidSurfaceInfos have a bug which causes them to stop animating after a rebuild under certain conditions.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Tue 15 Apr , 2014 5:39 pm

Update: https://www.mediafire.com/?8pl8ggirnzbnqz8

Checkpoints enabled, all blocking volumes deleted
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 10 May , 2014 10:55 am

Been a few requests to add back the original Volcano Race, trial version. I was going to port it into a different setting, but I'll just fix a few things and upload it this evening (I guess i'll rename it VolcanoTrial or something). Just needs checkpoints and general tidying.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sat 14 Jun , 2014 12:24 am

Can you modify the platforms at the end of obj 2, just before landing on the roof? It's hard and greatly irritating because you need the perfect angle and nitro, but nitro doesn't recharge. Yesterday we spent 2 minutes on 1st obj and we didn't manage to finish 2nd (and there was 12-14 players). So I can understand you want it hard but these 3 platforms are just annoying.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Sat 14 Jun , 2014 12:50 am

bOnO wrote:Can you modify the platforms at the end of obj 2, just before landing on the roof? It's hard and greatly irritating because you need the perfect angle and nitro, but nitro doesn't recharge. Yesterday we spent 2 minutes on 1st obj and we didn't manage to finish 2nd (and there was 12-14 players). So I can understand you want it hard but these 3 platforms are just annoying.

Trial or bender volcano race?
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Sat 14 Jun , 2014 3:20 am

Sounds like Trial, but Ive never had problems with that.
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 14 Jun , 2014 9:11 am

I removed Trial yesterday - no one really likes it.

bOnO
UT2004 Administrator

Post by bOnO » Sat 14 Jun , 2014 2:43 pm

It was trial.
Its all about the game, and how you play it
All about control, and if you can take it
All about your debt, and if you can payit
Its all about pain and whos gonna make it...

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Fri 19 Dec , 2014 3:58 pm

Change Log:(12-19-14)
Trial verison:
-Renamed to Volcano[EMP][C]
-Second obj last jumps adjusted a bit to make it a bit easier.
-Second obj and third obj bridge movers changed over to track pieces that move to make it look a bit more fitting to the theme. Also to remove the falling through mover problem.

-Spawn area cleaned up a bit. (Vehicle placement)
-After a completion of an obj all will be reset to base at same time and all vehicles will respawn.

Note: May be ok to make this quantum will watch to see how well it plays out.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola