Adim Abuse

Discuss matters related to LDG or UT2004 which aren't specific to any server.
Michie
Banned

Re: Adim Abuse

Post by Michie » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 3:47 am

Izumo_CZ wrote:@Oska & Spin: I'm not going to debate rule consistency. If you don't accept our rules, you don't have to play here, period. You can either "report" abuses or "appeal" when you're banned, not "request for ban", but the decision lies solely within admins, including the decision whether we will debate that. Other admins can debate that if they want to, for me I'll just state that different admins see things differently and generally for insults / chat offenses, BW #1 has a tighter policy. One more thing for Oska - if admin refuses to ban and you try to take things into your hands by flaming, expect to get banned for annoyance.

@Spin: As far as I know, everybody from the UT2004 admin team had some issue (myself included).

@Michie: fag or faggot - not bannable, unless you say it in every chat line or are annoying with it.
Only time I say it well most the time is Fag with Sword Alert. Most get a grin. Even Oska runs with it. I Say Fag with Sword Alert and Oska lmaosmiles. I know he post it different like Rolfsmile or something but he does. He just running with the Fag thing anyways to make Drama. Oska use F8 .In fact why don't you post about Using F8 more. Block other chat if you dont like it. Only reason you complain is you complain .If I had to block all the stuff I read from others I would not see shit =D Heres a good one from my Italian Family .Don't be a Cork Soaker Oska ) That's old school that don't speak English well .All in fun Bud =D

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 4:37 am

@Oska: "Salami into your mama's underwear" was an in-joke between myself and Mecha-Kirby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Ui98Y#t=36

That's also the source of "We are not unarmed, <name> got a bomb, baby baby <other name> could become a target!"

pupimassa

Post by pupimassa » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 2:31 pm

Well thats some interesting stuff going on here..

There is one thing i want to clarify - Oska/Eify being an admin? Srsly... not showing some disrespect to them, or anyone else, but I dont understand that. Both of them are very quick-tempered, everybody knows...IMO that means they're highly inappropriate being "in charge" of some admins powah. Potency of kick/ban/mute any player should have only a wise person which is able to reach some certain level of objectivity in decision-making - well thats a fact. Oska is sometimes so furious in chat - an admin shouldn't behave like that.

I can be very angry to, I know it - therefore I not consider myself to be suitable for an admin role. Both of higher mentioned players(admins) should think this over carefully and change their behavior in case of earning some respectful admin rank.

Please do it, there wouldn't be this topic if you had made if before.)

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 3:12 pm

There is a difference between saying "you noob with a knife" and being unsuitable for the admin duties.
And I'm NOT an admin, so I don't know what you missed in the little chat we had here. And even if I was I wouldn't kick you for whoring the knife or pushing me with your HMC.

And as far as I know Eiforia has never taken serious decisions (like banning or muting more than one session) without valuable reasons. Now you may think that her reasons, and the rules that she follows, do not suit you, but that's not her problem.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 4:07 pm

pupimassa wrote: There is one thing i want to clarify - Oska/Eify being an admin? Srsly... not showing some disrespect to them, or anyone else, but I dont understand that. Both of them are very quick-tempered, everybody knows...IMO that means they're highly inappropriate being "in charge" of some admins powah. Potency of kick/ban/mute any player should have only a wise person which is able to reach some certain level of objectivity in decision-making - well thats a fact. Oska is sometimes so furious in chat - an admin shouldn't behave like that.
He's not an admin, we went over this already.

Pinky
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Pinky » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 4:13 pm

Close this thread, please :roll:

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 4:20 pm

Do MC administrators not have global forum mod privileges?

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 4:25 pm

You perfectly know that he has as well as you perfectly know that he would be asked to report why he did lock it.
More sarcasms please.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Pinky
Disappeared Administrator

Post by Pinky » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 4:26 pm

I do. But I don't want to interfere directly here, since this thread is about the UT admins...

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 11 Dec , 2013 4:27 pm

I personally authorize you to use your own judgment when it comes to moderation in any forum. I doubt I'd be overruled in doing so.

Additionally, there was no sarcasm. Please, Oska, kick it down a gear. You jump down people's throats far too much.