Kicking abusif d'eiforia

Une petite partie du forum dédiée aux personnes qui parlent français
Oska
The wise man

Re: Kicking abusif d'eiforia

Post by Oska » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 1:20 am

If one who doesn't not speak english is interested in knowing what is being said without using Google Translate:

----------------------------------------------------

Papino: meh, I went to get something to eat for a few mins and I got kicked by Eiforia. I saw her yesterday playing with an AFK player, she was pushing him with a shock riffle to the objective; but anyway.. [... blabla about law ...] Has Eiforia been fair on that one? I'm asking myself the question.
Azarael: It's not the first time that Eiforia hasn't been impartial.

[... blabla about impartiality & its definition ...]

Papino: meh, she only kicked me because it's me, she was waiting for me to do a mistake.
iRobot: blablah, it was just to show that she is sometimes unfair
Papino: b-b-but :( some players say "brb" and then come back after 5 mins without having troubles with admins
Azarael: If you want to be well treated by Eiforia you have to be her friend, it's that simple. She doesnt kick her friends, blablabla are her friends.
Papino: lol, but that is outrageous Azareal! See, you and me, we don't get along very well but you don't kick me for the sake of kicking me. Am I supposed to understand that admins have no lows? And that no one is controlling them?
Azarael: We have to follow the server's rules when we kick/ban someone. But admins can sometimes do as they want depending on the player, & it's often not an issue. You can complain to Izumo if you believe that it is scandalous, but you will have to write in english.
Papino: I think I'm doing to do it thanks.., it's not that outrageous but still, it must be notified.
bOno: normally u don't get directly kicked when you are AFK. You might consider saying that you are AFK in order to warn players. One can stay AFK the whole game.., (blabla) And she only kicked you, it's not a big deal since you can join back. [... blabla about impartiality ...]
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 1:25 am

Merci, Oska!

joinha

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 1:28 am

It's most likely for Izumo since his name has been mentioned. And I can't tell whether you are trolling or not so.., nothing to reply :-D
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 1:34 am

Thanks Oska.

Coucounet

Post by Coucounet » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 2:06 am

Haha here we go. Je suis d'accord avec Bono, un kick ce n'est pas très grave, et d'accord avec Aza, on doit tous jouer selon les règles. Mais ce que pointait mon frère, c'est que la tolérance à l'infraction varie en fonction de la relation qu'entretiennent l'admin et le joueur en infraction, ce qui est assez destabilisant. Dans le même temps je sais très bien qu'Eiforia peut être clémente. La dernière fois que j'ai spawn-killed (sans le vouloir cela dit), j'ai été gentiment kicked au lieu d'être baned, ce qui prouve qu'Eiforia a un coeur =D

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 2:18 am

I don't to make anyone sad or something but I don't care if it was Exactly Papino or not. I kicked afk. If it was not Papino I would kick him too because every player is important in team at assault map. Losing team doesn't need afk players. And teams were not full so u joined back with no problem. Why cry.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 5:03 am

Efi Mean People Suck. =D

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 5:27 am

Écrivez en français svp.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 7:53 am

Honestly not a big deal here, also the difference not mentioned here is that AFK policy is different for AS (sometimes annoys) vs RACE (doesn't matter) vs Freon (bannable if ocurring too much). If you got afk kicked on AS / Race, just rejoin.

Papino

Post by Papino » Sat 04 Jan , 2014 11:13 am

Izumo a tranché, c'est ok pour moi.