Yanriel farming in the mornings

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
Ollievrthecool

Yanriel farming in the mornings

Post by Ollievrthecool » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 2:48 pm

he clearly is doing this every day and he is starting to become JAM. I say he should get the same punishment as jam as it is a bit unfair for us noobs in the morning to play. it is just my opinion but his farming is getting out of hand. plz help/discuss

Michie
Banned

Re: Yanriel farming in the mornings

Post by Michie » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 3:13 pm

Ollievrthecool wrote:he clearly is doing this every day and he is starting to become JAM. I say he should get the same punishment as jam as it is a bit unfair for us noobs in the morning to play. it is just my opinion but his farming is getting out of hand. plz help/discuss
Yanriel is Number 13 with a 7.02 skill and plays most the day when hes on. Your skill is 5.97 Olli number 38. Or should I say 5.xx LOL . Why are you ;"( about a way better skilled player kicking your ass ? The guy is good. Way way better then most. Stop crying about it and deal with it.

Capaco

Post by Capaco » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 3:13 pm

lol ollie saw your raging yesterday on the server, is he really farming? i dont know. Plays at the same times as jam though, but i dont know. I remember Izumo found out in his "database" that he was farming the lower ones or sth like that.
But well his attitude is okay, so i dont think u can ban someone for it, jams attitude was just arsehole all the time.

Ollievrthecool

Post by Ollievrthecool » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 3:19 pm

I did say in my opinion

@miche: 3.xx trollface
@capaco he does seem to want to play only when im on and others who are the same skill as me. it does link to farming due to him not playing with people his own skill. you can see what jams skill got up to in the mornings. as I remember it was around 7.90

Yanriel

Post by Yanriel » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 3:31 pm

he is starting to become JAM
really? you don't know me at all so don't insult me like that :)
i just play the game when i have some time... If your butt hurts about my skill that much, ask admins to give me as many deaths as you want, i don't care ;)

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 3:45 pm

I don't think Yanriel can play evenings, never seen him late anyway, so it might be cuz of his job or something

No need to punish in case of that. Difference with jam was he was obsessed with skill and farmed to rank 2.

focus

Post by focus » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 4:49 pm

Oh my god. This have gone too far.
First, admins invent some goddamn numbers, called 'skill'.
And now. Yanriel, or whoever else, cannot play at the server when he wants to with whom he wants to.
Because, someone trembles over his skill. Isnt it ridiculous?

Mecha
V.I.P. Member

Post by Mecha » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 5:02 pm

Weird. If I recall correctly, weren't you actually defending jam when we said he sucks?
Anyway, if you don't want to lose skill, simply activate EFR and there you go, he can't farm off of you. If Yanriel should show up on evenings and you fight against him, donate to EFR on peak hours. joinha
↑ ↓ A A B ← → A B ↑ A ↓ → → ← B ↑ ← A → B ← → A ← ↑ A ↓ A → ← B Select

I did it. Can you?

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 5:15 pm

Yanriel shows up in the evening & kicks Olli's ass as well.

If the skill system causes noobs to rage because they are being killed by players stronger than them there might be something wrong. Yanriel is nothing like JAM.

It seems like Olli cares about his skill as much as JAM did while Yanriel doesn't care. Who is JAM-like? Just play & stop caring about your god damn skill.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Sun 26 Jan , 2014 6:10 pm

Oska wrote:Yanriel shows up in the evening & kicks Olli's ass as well.

If the skill system causes noobs to rage because they are being killed by players stronger than them there might be something wrong. Yanriel is nothing like JAM.

It seems like Olli cares about his skill as much as JAM did while Yanriel doesn't care. Who is JAM-like? Just play & stop caring about your god damn skill.
100% correct Oska. Just play and have fun . Fuck the skill system. Its is nothing more then for top level players to make them feel good about themselves. Skill this Skill that. Its nothing then numbers game made up...Don't mean nothing. Enjoy the Game Is the Key