RACE-HellbenderRace_RustyBlood

For posting your maps.
darkelf
Disappeared Administrator

Re: RACE-HellbenderRace_RustyBlood

Post by darkelf » Thu 20 Feb , 2014 2:45 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:I'm going to delete the actor. It modifies the time. Anyway, there's a sodding BSP hole in the track that needs fixing as well :(
Ah ok. Is that time extender actor the ldg one or one original to the map. If its original to map and not the ldg one that would probably be the leading cause as to why its having problems.

Also based on the fact that a lot of these objs are pretty long might want to do something like derby or coaster and have the added time for each objective.
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Thu 20 Feb , 2014 7:30 pm

Fixed: https://www.mediafire.com/?facgd2vm50lshqu

Hmm, looks I did delete the actor beforehand. I did find a strange actor called 'time' though, so I deleted this. Didn't trust it. It should all be working fine now. Sorted out the BSP hole, made some adjustments to the lifts. Also added a 5 min time extension after objective 1.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Wed 12 Mar , 2014 12:41 pm

You might wanna fix the 3 movers at the last objective =/
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Wed 12 Mar , 2014 1:19 pm

I know the encroachment settings need to be fixed. And the collision for the trigger. Do you also mean the overall movement? Would you prefer a simple up/down, rather than the twirling sensation that the original mapper scripted? I quite like it, makes it unique.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

darkelf

Post by darkelf » Wed 12 Mar , 2014 1:42 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:Would you prefer a simple up/down, rather than the twirling sensation that the original mapper scripted? I quite like it, makes it unique.
I love the twirling! It must stay! It makes me laugh way more then I should!
Modified Skins links: Yoda team colors viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2134&p=19097#p19097 Man assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1468&p=10763#p10763 Women Assassin viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1999&p=16615&hilit=skin#p16615
> WebAdmin [dark_elfy]: who is this pepsiman.. he seems really talkative and pissed off
> Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.: i told him i liked coca cola

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 12 Mar , 2014 2:31 pm

Up and down is great, nice and slow. Twisting is pretty advanced, maybe if you're flexible enough. Wait, are we still talking about the map here?

.=

proof
Banned

Post by proof » Wed 12 Mar , 2014 6:48 pm

I actually just ment the 360° rotation. It looks pretty weird to me and from my pov it always looks like a bug (or incompetence of the person who made it) when I see it. Its quite confusing, too, if you dont know whats going on.
Art in a frame is like an eagle in a birdcage.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Fri 14 Mar , 2014 5:46 pm

https://www.mediafire.com/?facgd2vm50lshqu

- Fixed the encroachment settings on all movers, and the collision for the objective garage triggers. Left the twirling, but have updated the information provided at that point.
- Vehicles now respawn after the objective 2 forced respawn trigger (same system as used in Furry, so thanks Elfy).
- Raptors have been moved out of spawn, and are now located in the two towers.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Tue 01 Apr , 2014 5:50 pm

When someone has time, could this be uploaded please? Thanks (=
Last edited by Azarael on Tue 01 Apr , 2014 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Uploaded.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Wed 16 Apr , 2014 9:05 pm

Update: https://www.mediafire.com/?q1tw45e2f5m5n62

Checkpoint system implemented.