admins

Discuss the Race / Assault server here.
Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.
Disappeared Administrator

Re: admins

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sat 28 Mar , 2015 9:18 pm

But there is nothing to make public - you have a personal vendetta and you're stoking the fires. So before asking admins to stop screwing up, you should purchase a mirror and take a good, hard look at the reflection.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Coucounet

Post by Coucounet » Sat 28 Mar , 2015 9:41 pm

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. wrote:But there is nothing to make public - you have a personal vendetta and you're stoking the fires. So before asking admins to stop screwing up, you should purchase a mirror and take a good, hard look at the reflection.
Such a powerful poetry.
Since being an administrator makes you a public character, this issue is definitely public, and it is since the very beginning. And thanks for using the word vendetta. Even if it's too strong and unappropriate, it underlignes the fact that I'm just defending. She talked about my "moma", she started stealing objs, she spawn killed. Dont make her a victim. I'm not the one having the power here. Not to mention the things she does to make fun of people, such as voting maps she don't like and then spec, just to see people quit the game. The guy I'm talking of didnt take the time to tell this on the forum like I do, he just left the server, just like many others in the past months I assume.
By the way, I don't have any problem with you. I'm just pointing out the fact that she looks unable to assume her responsabilities and behaves like a troll while she should set a good example.

Socio

Post by Socio » Sat 28 Mar , 2015 10:19 pm

Coucounet wrote:Like an hour ago, on Pieron, eiforia pointed her ion painter on the attackers's spawn of the first obj, killing me and others while I had just respawned and had no wp.
She probably was aiming it in front of the tank, where the blast radius wouldn't kill the people respawning in boxes, but since she has an awful aim, the spawns got blasted too fts

But yeah, in my opinion she shouldn't do that, almost as bad as when attackers park their Hellbenders at the bottom of defenders spawns in the kitchen/bathroom and proceed to spawnkill with skymines... shitty map design yo. Crusader got banned for pretty much for the same act, but in his case he went all the way down to get ion so he could shoot it at spawn on the upper floor.
> team-spec*Socio: i see a new rais map
> team-spec*Socio: curious if ikea
> H&some: its not
> H&some: its actually pretty good

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Sat 28 Mar , 2015 11:33 pm

At 1st object both team shoot close to each other spawns coz there is no any other place to shoot.Attackers shot stairs where defenders spawn, defenders - tanks and HB at attackers spawn. I shot the tank to defend the object... it was not between the boxes where ppl spawn, but a bit in front. So stop complain.. I checked the log and NONE except you say anything but we all know how players react about breaking rules.
http://ut-serv.ldg-gaming.eu/logs/showl ... e[F3].html

''A few days later, she baned a lot of people as a result of a spawn-kill complaining, without even minding what she was doing."
Im used to beleive trusted members, especially VIP members, if they complain about rule breaking.

"A few days ago, for no reason, eiforia yet started "stealing" objs on several maps."
I would do it again because as we all know (and wht was said not once) we dont wait on not-trial maps. And it has nothing to do with being admin or not. If you lost your object coz you were talking/afk/etc this is only YOUR problem.

"such as voting maps she don't like and then spec, just to see people quit the game"
The only maps i vote which make people quit are 3 blazing and ascend but i always play them.
I ask you for examples and screenshots which prove your words.

"More generally, the impunity of eiforia is less and less tolerable. "
Im good with people who are good to me. How can i be tolerant to such person as you if you say bullshit things about me on french, calling me bad words in my face and on my back (as i saw on webadmin). I must not respect you just coz im admin.

I saw people killing you as i did on Pierons and you did nothing. Its just personal hate coz you have complexes and can't stand me as admin.
I saw Izumo changed your name. All i saw in comment was "eiforia did it again, a blo blo blo gonna write on forum" u didnt do it coz Earl said it wasnt me im sure.
We with Socio were changing names of players at OLDZ weekend.. All had fun but ONLY YOU complained about me again.

"behaves like a troll while she should set a good example"
Like i said all admin being a troll sometimes but u have personal hate to me.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Coucounet

Post by Coucounet » Sun 29 Mar , 2015 12:15 am

Please, be honest for once.
You lie when you say other people spawn killed. You were the only one.
Stop making this a "personal revenge" or I don't know what : I'm focusing on you because you are the only one acting like a child over there. A few hours ago, while I joined back the server, you started fooling at me again (screenshot). You never, never stop, and this is exhausting.
As for the obj stealing, it was a trial map, dont find excuses.
Who are you to tell me to speak politely to you while you talk about my "moma" and ask me to "fuck off" ?
As for the terrible bad things I say "in your back" in french (how could I say anything in your back while you can read all logs ?), it only comes to "ta gueule", what means "shut up". Last "slut" was exceptionnally said out of anger because of your obj stealing and non-respect of the voting system in the trial map. Anyway.
At last, considering the "complexes" and "woman authoriry" part of your speech, I can do no other than smiling. I'm currently working on gender equality public policies. This is my JOB. As a feminist, I don't have any problem with women's authority and btw have not any problem with Satin. At the contrary, I would be glad there were more girls among admins so gender parity were respected. This has nothing to see with you as a girl , it has to see with you as an irresponsible child. I hope you grasp the nuance.
Now, all I ask you to, and I'm fucking serious, is to stop bothering at me with all your unwelcomed comments and gestures such as talking about my mom, spawn killing me, harrass me with your understatements (screen shot) etc etc.
I'm seriously PISSED of this behaviour and now you shall STOP.
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2015-03-28 à 21.12.29.png

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Sun 29 Mar , 2015 1:04 am

If you act like a kid and shit be ready treated like it.
Not gonna post here smth else anymore.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 29 Mar , 2015 2:27 am

You are baiting him in that screenshot though.

Coucounet

Post by Coucounet » Sun 29 Mar , 2015 2:31 am

Eiforia wrote:If you act like a kid and shit be ready treated like it.
Not gonna post here smth else anymore.
Well then. And now no more messing and no more "your moma". Just leave me in peace.

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Sun 29 Mar , 2015 12:43 pm

Your post failed and u begin find more and more things to show how poor you are and how bitch I am. 'Ur momma' is a joke usable all over the world. U just try to find another argument.

About screenshot: sure I would write it even again if there was a possibility. Coz his words about me making friends fly are wrong.
1. I make everyone fly who asks on trial race maps, so players don't quit the server and not get bored on the hard for them map (which they can't finish) or begin to throw cars out of base which is stupud imo.
2. Henki is not my friend (and itmakes your statement not right). We arguing pretty often on the server. He was afk when I made him fly. I like to put afk people to ceiling or on a lamp and watch their reaction 'uh lol haha'. Players always react positive and have fun. Its a point of game - to have fun, right?
In Izumo case - fly to open sky (sad he is rare online) )))

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sun 29 Mar , 2015 4:04 pm

Just briefly went through this. I don't ever recall there was a "no-stealing" rule, as far as I can tell the only issue was with people waiting at objectives before there was the voting.
Eiforia wrote:Like i said all admin being a troll sometimes ...
Not just sometimes! trollface