Forced Aim Iron Sights

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: Forced Aim Iron Sights

Post by iZumo » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 7:29 pm

Azarael wrote:A lot of them are high 4.xx, which is the average skill. Why does it work so well?
4.xx isn't any special skill. You have to be really terribad to be 1.xx and 2.xx skiller, suck with 3.xx - 4.xx skill, moderate on 5.xx - 6.xx skill, and good if above, in my opinion.

pupimassa

Post by pupimassa » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 8:53 pm

Azarael wrote:You have actually read the thread, right? You do realise that only established spammers are forced to aim, and must manually be added to the list? I do not consider holding M1 until the crosshairs displace fully to be a valid playstyle, and if I see people doing that, I will correct it for them. So far, only two actual spammers have complained: JawJaw and Michie. The other spammers are playing as if nothing ever happened.

@iRobot: Yes you do, they come from the side or behind walking into you like brainless idiots with full M1 spam.
Ty for clarification, now it makes sense to me.)

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 9:13 pm

Azarael wrote:You have actually read the thread, right? You do realise that only established spammers are forced to aim, and must manually be added to the list? I do not consider holding M1 until the crosshairs displace fully to be a valid playstyle, and if I see people doing that, I will correct it for them. So far, only two actual spammers have complained: JawJaw and Michie. The other spammers are playing as if nothing ever happened.

@iRobot: Yes you do, they come from the side or behind walking into you like brainless idiots with full M1 spam.
Why don't you force everyone on iron sight ? Do a test for a week. Force Everyone to use Iron Sights and see how it works out for everyone. Not just the ones you want to pick on for not being all that good. Fair is Fair so bring it on .

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Tue 25 Mar , 2014 9:57 pm

Izumo_CZ wrote:
Azarael wrote:Yes you do, they come from the side or behind walking into you like brainless idiots with full M1 spam.
Guys, perferct manual on how to kill Azarael
trollface

Well, clearly if they can just walk into you with spam then hipfire is broken (same goes for deployed machinegun crap, just standing still and spamming at target).
Pretty sure that's how the Brits fight. They line up and shoot :lol: Like ducks in the water. Thank God they wore Red in the day :D

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Wed 26 Mar , 2014 11:25 am

Michie wrote: Why don't you force everyone on iron sight ? Do a test for a week. Force Everyone to use Iron Sights and see how it works out for everyone. Not just the ones you want to pick on for not being all that good. Fair is Fair so bring it on .
Maybe it will be a surprise for some of us but most part of server is already using iron sights. If there will be a test those players won't even know about it because they already use iron sights.

And btw those people who are forced to iron sights often have most accuracy shots (its written in the end of every round of a map).
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

pupimassa

Post by pupimassa » Wed 26 Mar , 2014 2:28 pm

Michie, guys just want to teach you how to play! In few weeks, you'll become the new nr1. player on the server, Im pretty sure about that =D

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Wed 26 Mar , 2014 4:04 pm

Eiforia wrote:
Michie wrote: Why don't you force everyone on iron sight ? Do a test for a week. Force Everyone to use Iron Sights and see how it works out for everyone. Not just the ones you want to pick on for not being all that good. Fair is Fair so bring it on .
Maybe it will be a surprise for some of us but most part of server is already using iron sights. If there will be a test those players won't even know about it because they already use iron sights.

And btw those people who are forced to iron sights often have most accuracy shots (its written in the end of every round of a map).
I don't have a problem use iron sights other then being forced. When in tight areas it useless. Time iron sights kicks in im dead. Being force in tight areas is death. Also some weapons have colored lens which is not cool. They should all be clear for better vision.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Wed 26 Mar , 2014 4:21 pm

Michie wrote:I don't have a problem use iron sights other then being forced.
Only ppl who deffinately NEVER aim are forced to it, so it is strange that you are one of them though using iron sights is no problem for you.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Wed 26 Mar , 2014 4:33 pm

giZmo wrote:
Michie wrote:I don't have a problem use iron sights other then being forced.
Only ppl who deffinately NEVER aim are forced to it, so it is strange that you are one of them though using iron sights is no problem for you.
Obviously you did not read all off this. As I said before and once again... I said I use custom crosshairs which was offered to me in game. Been using them for 8 years at least. As every other server uses them. Reason being it wanted to be used here is due to they way hip fire was set up on aiming. Never was a problem before. Guess Aza ran out of things to do or something. This is the only server I know of that its a problem.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 26 Mar , 2014 4:42 pm

Man this server sure does have a hate campaign against Michie. Guy just wants to play the game how he enjoys it, same as the rest of you.