Forced Aim Iron Sights

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
Capaco

Re: Forced Aim Iron Sights

Post by Capaco » Sun 30 Mar , 2014 2:07 pm

Calypto wrote:Can you even use the laser guide on G5?
no. i still dont understand g5 and 100 other things ;'D'D

pilau

Post by pilau » Sun 30 Mar , 2014 3:25 pm

Capaco wrote:
When I keep discovering more and more players who don't really understand the whole of BW and even more, our Pro variant, it is first of all - very surprising. Secondly, it brings me down, because I do understand some of those things but everybody still kicks my ass on the server
(ok

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 30 Mar , 2014 4:26 pm

The BWStats page is pending the addition of a manual page to inform the players on how to use the weapons. If anyone wants to write up such help info, I'll add it in-game; the stats menus in the Fix and Pro versions of Ballistic are intended to make external sources of information like the partially-done Ballistic Wiki obsolete.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Thu 03 Apr , 2014 3:16 am

pilau wrote:
Capaco wrote:
When I keep discovering more and more players who don't really understand the whole of BW and even more, our Pro variant, it is first of all - very surprising. Secondly, it brings me down, because I do understand some of those things but everybody still kicks my ass on the server
(ok
Lack of knowing as myself. Hip fire was not linked to Custom Crosshairs Iron Sights. So im a Spammer. Had no idea . Butcher had a good link on how to play better .Sticky it. However smoken new players coming to play wont bring new players either. Force Iron sights taught myself how to play better with LDG. But no other server. Is what it is .Myself I learn it more . But I don't see more coming here to get there asses kicked either ;)

Eiforia
Piska

Post by Eiforia » Thu 03 Apr , 2014 4:38 am

It seems to me that phrase about new players I see not first time in this thread Lols. Why don't u guys read previous posts before writing your "useful" input?
Michie new players arent forced to iron sights, only spammers who can't understand how to play on this server.
"I shall listen to Roy Orbison - "It's Over" in memory of Hamish" - Azarael

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Thu 03 Apr , 2014 11:45 am

Michie wrote:... Butcher had a good link on how to play better
There is valuable info for noobs here. I started using these techniques and tips myself and I can tell the improvement ... see my skill development I was around 5 now 6.8 skill in 2 months.
Ok there is also some trolling comments but omit the non-relevant info...
See complete topic in here:
How to improve your game?
http://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1765&start=40
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Fri 04 Apr , 2014 12:16 am

Butcher wrote:
Michie wrote:... Butcher had a good link on how to play better
There is valuable info for noobs here. I started using these techniques and tips myself and I can tell the improvement ... see my skill development I was around 5 now 6.8 skill in 2 months.
Ok there is also some trolling comments but omit the non-relevant info...
See complete topic in here:
How to improve your game?
http://ldg-gaming.eu/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=1765&start=40
Ty Butcher .Least you sent me in right area. :) Ive been on this sight for least 5 years if not more and nothing was ever said about the way I played. So if certin persons want to single out and Label me I will Label you as being a failure as helping and teaching others. LDG need to help not to bash others on how to play. Label others spammers and shitters by the LDG Administators gets no Respect from anyone. Least not myself. But I will give Respect who does. Respect to you Butcher. Thank you Much for useful intel

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Fri 04 Apr , 2014 12:36 am

Yesterday I was talking to aza about Forced sights ect.... Force sights with Scopes does help anyone learn when it goes right to scope. I asked if he could remove it on scope weapons and he said he could with a code. Which I thought he was Implying he would cause in tight area with forced scope it not fair at all. This would also help others to Learn how to use a new way of playing this GAME. Also told him how Redwood 6000 iron sights don't line up whatsoever .If your Help and Teach others how to play better instead of busting their balls you have a way better server. Have to say on the right path somewhat but.... Need to listen also. Try to help and Teach instead of busting there asses .Olli I have to say your one of the few that always offers good Advice. Least your offer a better way. Thanks Olli

pilau

Post by pilau » Fri 04 Apr , 2014 1:18 am

What problem did you have with the Deermaster? I use it almost exclusively and never had any aiming difficulties with it (except for my general sucking)

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Fri 04 Apr , 2014 1:47 am

pilau wrote:What problem did you have with the Deermaster? I use it almost exclusively and never had any aiming difficulties with it (except for my general sucking)
I picked it from you once a killed you, So I tested it out after I noticed I was getting smoked with 60 hp hits :o The Rear sights stick up farther then the front. Which offer no real aiming at all. Olli was there. But then again im forced iron sights. Maybe it different who is not. :?