CX-85

For discussion of gameplay and weapon balance. This is a discussion forum and post quality is moderated.
Michie
Banned

CX-85

Post by Michie » Thu 03 Apr , 2014 2:45 am

Scope is Bad Ass .Clear and Bright :D

Definitelynotjay

Re: CX-85

Post by Definitelynotjay » Thu 03 Apr , 2014 7:50 pm

Can you run me through the darts. They seem to be a bit inconsistent. I tag some people and it shows up, others not so. Are there certain requirements? And is the lock on finite? Is there a way to escape the lock on?
You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge.
They will try to kill you. Kill them back.

taries

Post by taries » Sun 06 Apr , 2014 9:11 am

Skin of the weapon looks awsome, also scope is cool, but usage... hm idk if its supposed to be long range weapon or medium range, it have big magazine capacity, but i just cant adjust to it, SRS-900 is for me better choice for medium/long range weapon. Whatabout version with no scope and poison stings for secondary like on Xmk5? megusta

CaptainXavious
V.I.P. Member

Post by CaptainXavious » Sun 06 Apr , 2014 9:42 am

The darts track enemy, but with a limited range. Having more darts on the enemy allows you to track from longer away.

Press weapon special to detonate all the darts on the last enemy you tagged for 30 damage each.

Michie
Banned

Post by Michie » Thu 10 Apr , 2014 1:44 am

taries wrote:Skin of the weapon looks awsome, also scope is cool, but usage... hm idk if its supposed to be long range weapon or medium range, it have big magazine capacity, but i just cant adjust to it, SRS-900 is for me better choice for medium/long range weapon. Whatabout version with no scope and poison stings for secondary like on Xmk5? megusta
Adjustment would be cool on Scope if possible. As for the dart being a tracking deal Is not good thing. Poison darts would be a cool thing say 20 hp a dart. Its a long shot to hit someone with this scope as it is. But scope is the best ive seen yet. 20 Hps will make someone move ) or 2 10s. Or bust down the math so they know .=