Killing floor

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
Ollievrthecool

Killing floor

Post by Ollievrthecool » Thu 03 Jul , 2014 1:43 pm

Hi. I just bought killing floor on steam since it was 75% off and was thinking about attempting to convert the Ballistic weapons to killing floor. Just wanted to know if there was anything that I wasn't allowed to do in the conversion, any rules to converting, Tip and Credits to the people who made this since it may be released on the steam workshop. also AOB (Any other business) that may need to be mentioned about converting and stuff

This post is mainly aimed at Azarael and the other creators of Weapons for BWpro

Calypto

Re: Killing floor

Post by Calypto » Thu 03 Jul , 2014 3:04 pm

You'll have to get permission from the creators at Runestorm. This won't happen.

Ollievrthecool

Post by Ollievrthecool » Thu 03 Jul , 2014 3:10 pm

Calypto wrote:You'll have to get permission from the creators at Runestorm. This won't happen.
It was mostly "the other weapon" pack that I wanted to d=convert and also Azaraels patch which balanced all of the weapons. since azarael owns the "other weapon" pack, I don't know if runestorm decide on his behalf

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Thu 03 Jul , 2014 3:52 pm

Permission to use content? That'd be a first for the BW community

trollface

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Thu 03 Jul , 2014 4:04 pm

since azarael owns the "other weapon" pack, I don't know if runestorm decide on his behalf
I don't own it, I don't lead it. Ownership of individual contributions remains with the contributor. Our content is not affiliated with or owned by RuneStorm.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Thu 03 Jul , 2014 7:16 pm

Ollievrthecool wrote:It was mostly "the other weapon" pack that I wanted to d=convert and also Azaraels patch which balanced all of the weapons. since azarael owns the "other weapon" pack, I don't know if runestorm decide on his behalf
The mod is still owned by Runestorm.