Disappeared Administrator

Re: Shield

Post by iZumo » Tue 19 Aug , 2014 6:44 pm

;'D'D

ZioFede

Post by ZioFede » Wed 20 Aug , 2014 9:48 am

It's Donnie, what did you expect ?

God should have let Paul live and let you die instead, worthless piece of shit. -Mr. H&some about a random actor-

Donnie
Forever Alonnie

Post by Donnie » Wed 20 Aug , 2014 3:53 pm

(ok

Pablito
Race Pro

Post by Pablito » Wed 20 Aug , 2014 4:29 pm

Azarael wrote:It exposes bad mapping based around the requirement of making a shielded double jump under fire, or it exposes shitty teamwork.

Pick one.
It exposes a certain admin that cant accept he did a mistake with this mutator and prefer blame the map or the players insted of change his mind for once. Not even giving a try to prove to us his good intention.
The sad thing is that we can all come on forum and relpy to him exposing all reasons against Shield gun mutator (which is annoying and even bugged) Assault vote penality, or the Skill system which is completly against the assault gameplay, but he will never change his mind. Thats why im not going to reply or say anything on the forum.

I pick this one.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 20 Aug , 2014 4:30 pm

That's pretty deep.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Wed 20 Aug , 2014 5:02 pm

Pablito wrote:
Azarael wrote:It exposes bad mapping based around the requirement of making a shielded double jump under fire, or it exposes shitty teamwork.

Pick one.
It exposes a certain admin that cant accept he did a mistake with this mutator and prefer blame the map or the players insted of change his mind for once. Not even giving a try to prove to us his good intention.
The sad thing is that we can all come on forum and relpy to him exposing all reasons against Shield gun mutator (which is annoying and even bugged) Assault vote penality, or the Skill system which is completly against the assault gameplay, but he will never change his mind. Thats why im not going to reply or say anything on the forum.

I pick this one.
This'll be good.

- I didn't write this mutator, Izumo did. I do support it though. I'm busy with other commitments and do not have time or inclination to look into that particular bug.

- Your beloved Assault gametype cannot support its own server, and so you have zero right whatsoever to complain that your gametype is penalized here. YOU (formerly we) are the invaders here. You need the racers. Accept the penalty and shut the hell up about it, because we could remove all the AS standard maps if we wanted and the server would be just fine without the Assault community which in general has absolutely no interest in working to start its own server and would rather idle on a race server waiting for LegoWars or Chaos. If left unchecked, your maps kill the server and then you lot have the GALL to bitch that the playercount isn't high enough and leave, leaving a dead server. The guard to stop that should and will remain in place forever more to stop parasites going too far.

inb4 "oh the irony" / "such u-turn" - it's the truth.

- Skill system is responsible for balancing the game. It's not my fault if you care too much about it.

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Wed 20 Aug , 2014 7:44 pm

I'm working on a new map that will be the bane of all racers.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Wed 20 Aug , 2014 7:48 pm

Calypto wrote:I'm working on a new map that will be the bane of all racers.
joinha