Clowns!!!

Discuss the Ballistic Weapons servers here.
ehihehih

Clowns!!!

Post by ehihehih » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 2:16 am

I want to congratulate the admins who have cried so much with azarael because too often killed by me with srs900 from close range .... (gizmo and Earl of course ...)
Congratulations! Now not only change weapons op, or changes to balance them .... now if you kill too often some admins with a weapon, they, cry and change the weapon! Edit a weapon just because ONE player (me) kills you often close properly and is really serious! So easy! Great admins congratulations!
For example, if someone has anger if killed with dark, run and cry with azarael and he will make it a shit ......... mmmm aaah no no no ... only admins can get this ... .sorry!

Incredible!

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Re: Clowns!!!

Post by Azarael » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 2:28 am

Background: Tried to explain to him that the complaint was given because the SRS was being used effectively outside of its intended range, but he does not believe me and is convinced the weapon was changed to fuck him over specifically.

Moved to Ballistic Weapons...

Calypto

Post by Calypto » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 2:31 am

Oops! It appears that ehihehih forgot to bring a civil attitude while using the forum and also forgot to list valid reasons the changes that were made are not appropriate. That is OK as we are here to learn from one another's mistakes.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 3:34 am

Calypto wrote:Oops! It appears that ehihehih forgot to bring a civil attitude while using the forum and also forgot to list valid reasons the changes that were made are not appropriate. That is OK as we are here to learn from one another's mistakes.
Nice avatar, Calypso. ;'D'D

(changed, he was referring to this: Image)

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 11:33 am

SRS is a long range weapon and for that it should be used over range most of time and not like it was whored on short ditances just cause it had a supressor. Supressors in general lowers recoil which makes a weapon with such a high dps like srs extremly powerful at close range. Since supressors lower recoil and left dmg nearly the same ppl like to use the cheap way of killing. And the more who found out the more were using it till in end there were more supressed SRS, LK05, MARS3, etc used then without.

Idk what you are complaining about...nothing was changed on the SRS but only the supressor. The SRS is still one of the best weapons ingame even without a supressor if you know how to use it. But i guess a i dont need to tell that to a high skilled player like you who is using it all the time with supressor.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Capaco

Post by Capaco » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 2:15 pm

Haha, u learned english within a day, when your weapon affects your gameplay? Or whats the reason, ingame you are only able to talk italian ,so no one understands? except aza, he understands everything.

Everyones weapons are changed sooner or later, so change your loadout sometimes.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 2:25 pm

To chat in game requires vocabulary, whereas to construct a forum post, only a meagre knowledge of the basic syntax and grammar is required.

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 3:41 pm

now we kno why the server is loosing ppl

nikita

Post by nikita » Sat 27 Sep , 2014 3:51 pm

my english is homemade XD ,a lots of my mistakes coz i type only with left hand ...the right hand is glued to the mouse =) btw i reply this post to cry about flame thrower bug ( not flame tower XD) i hope that admins will have time fot this . best regards