just got banned...

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Re: just got banned...

Post by giZmo » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 6:58 pm

He hasn't got only one but three. So if he wants to blame someone he can blame us three. But if it's about blaming someone I guess we are the first admins who did a wrong decision out of good intentions since LDG exists.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:02 pm

You may be the first ones not to be capable of backing down over it when the text of the rule does not support the action that was taken.

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:03 pm

giZmo wrote:He hasn't got only one but three. So if he wants to blame someone he can blame us three. But if it's about blaming someone I guess we are the first admins who did a wrong decision out of good intentions since LDG exists.
Hey I had an epic Fubar ban failure myself about exactly the same thing.

giZmo
Hogwarts Professor

Post by giZmo » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:09 pm

Wait wait wait, what makes you think that I'm not backin up? I'm just wondering how this topic could reach 6 sides now and I'm arguing against butcher tries to blame only one person.
"We never truly know how to appreciate something until we have lost it forever."

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:10 pm

I cannot openly discuss the reasons why I'd say he could still be right.

Earl_Vencar.:LLS:.

Post by Earl_Vencar.:LLS:. » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:12 pm

Azarael wrote:He's got one. Two mistakes were made:
  • He shouldn't have been banned at all because he did nothing wrong
  • If you were going to force an action on him despite being wrong, it should have been cm forcespec
He hasn't got one. Regardless of whether the ban was legitimate, to then accuse the implementation of being personal, as if a vendetta existed, is wrong. And as Gizmo said, 3 of us agreed to this, and I certainly don't have any vendetta against Butcher.

But anyway, let's move on.
“We humans do not understand compassion. In each moment of our lives, we betray it. Aye, we know of its worth, yet in knowing we then attach to it a value, we guard the giving of it, believing it must be earned. Compassion is priceless in the truest sense of the word. It must be given freely. In abundance.”

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:13 pm

giZmo wrote:Wait wait wait, what makes you think that I'm not backin up? I'm just wondering how this topic could reach 6 sides now and I'm arguing against butcher tries to blame only one person.
Gizmo, see the logs the last 2 weeks and you will notice the bullying from Eiforia towards me... she took action that day cause she saw a window of opportunity... that is why I accuse her...
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

iZumo

Post by iZumo » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:19 pm

Anything particular to look up there (map / time / your nickname)?

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:37 pm

I think Highlander, specially that day Oska was saying that I was camping in the roof...
You can look for the word "predictable" as key word. That day she even called me looser in her rage...
My nicks can be only ßuTch3r$e=66b (invasion) or ö...
You can even see the same goose map log, she typed something in caps, she has been commenting on what I say, when I say something... (I don't type much cause I use a Joystick and my kb is not that easy to reach)
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:39 pm

Butcher wrote:
giZmo wrote:Wait wait wait, what makes you think that I'm not backin up? I'm just wondering how this topic could reach 6 sides now and I'm arguing against butcher tries to blame only one person.
Gizmo, see the logs the last 2 weeks and you will notice the bullying from Eiforia towards me... she took action that day cause she saw a window of opportunity... that is why I accuse her...
Awwww that's kinda cute :3
I got banned two times for no reason because Aza felt like it, so stop complaining you are not even banned.
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael