just got banned...

If you feel a ban has been made in error, appeal it here.
iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Re: just got banned...

Post by iZumo » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 7:59 pm

Oska will remind himself that Ban Appeals are only between admins and the one who appeals or will get a ban. angry_stare

Oska
The wise man

Post by Oska » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 8:02 pm

Izumo wrote:Oska will remind himself that Ban Appeals are only between admins and the one who appeals or will get a ban. angry_stare
Remind Skaldy and robot too then ^^
anyway, did someone put their salami into your mama's underwear or something? - team-spec*Azarael

iRobot
Junk Administrator

Post by iRobot » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 8:08 pm

It quite clearly says administrator next to my name if you look. trollface

iZumo
Disappeared Administrator

Post by iZumo » Sun 11 Jan , 2015 8:09 pm

Oska wrote:
Izumo wrote:Oska will remind himself that Ban Appeals are only between admins and the one who appeals or will get a ban. angry_stare
Remind Skaldy and robot too then ^^
I don't see them posting shit here, so I'll just remind you, and as far as I can see, iRobot has the title "Administrator" next to his name anyway trollface

Skaldy
V.I.P. Member

Post by Skaldy » Mon 12 Jan , 2015 7:41 pm

Oska wrote:Remind Skaldy and robot too then ^^
Oops, you're right. I was half-thinking of that other thread that had gone off-topic (Gameplay footage) when I idly posted. Sorry - blame my age - I'm obviously aware of the Ban Appeal thread rules.

Perhaps the 1st admin to reply to a Ban Appeal thread could lock it as admin-only in future? Thanks.

Azarael
UT2004 Administrator

Post by Azarael » Mon 12 Jan , 2015 7:47 pm

As far as I'm concerned you are entitled to contribute if it is relevant and not shitposting. The rules say "only post if you can offer some useful input."

MrSneak

Post by MrSneak » Mon 12 Jan , 2015 10:28 pm

Please forgive me or even feel free to delete this post if you think so.
But I have read through ever single post here and seem to see 3 simple points here.
1.If you feel ef was picking on you then why has it taken so long for you to mention it ?
2.I have played on LDG for nearly 12 months now and I have not had a single issue with any member of staff or player at all...so I find your claims that you were being singled out a little far fetched.
3.You seem to forget that you were banned and it was lifted and no where within this thread has it been said that you are going to be banned again.

We all seem to forget here that the staff of LDG not only give there time freely but also supply us with the server that we all us free of charge.

It feels like you have moved on from the fact you were banned (then removed) and you look to me as though you are trying to turn this into a vendetta against a member of staff here.

Once again if it is not my place to get involved then please remove this post and I will say no more on the matter.
Once bitten Twice as shy ? Once bitten in my book means I am getting laid :lol:

Butcher
V.I.P. Member

Post by Butcher » Tue 13 Jan , 2015 2:17 am

MrSneak wrote:Please forgive me or even feel free to delete this post if you think so.
But I have read through ever single post here and seem to see 3 simple points here.
1.If you feel ef was picking on you then why has it taken so long for you to mention it ?
Is called escalation... i.e. there was a small issue and increased its intensity
MrSneak wrote: 2.I have played on LDG for nearly 12 months now and I have not had a single issue with any member of staff or player at all...so I find your claims that you were being singled out a little far fetched.
I've been around 3-4 years, and either had any issues with the staff, maybe some minor discussions with some players (cough Oska)... but nothing out of fun in the end...
MrSneak wrote: 3.You seem to forget that you were banned and it was lifted and no where within this thread has it been said that you are going to be banned again.
I suggest you read the tread again, you seem not to understand the point.
MrSneak wrote: We all seem to forget here that the staff of LDG not only give there time freely but also supply us with the server that we all us free of charge.
You see, I am very grateful with LDG staff, for their time and work, that is why I contribute and donate. I give money for people like you play in the server Free of charge. You can also contribute with donations, as much as you want, and you may also get your name in blue letters and become VIP member.
MrSneak wrote: It feels like you have moved on from the fact you were banned (then removed) and you look to me as though you are trying to turn this into a vendetta against a member of staff here.
Is not a vendetta, I do not want any revenge, I actually already made my point in saying that Eiforia is Partial (biased), the rest is up to the staff to decide. I also presented proof of what I stated.
"An BW match is a test of your skill against your opponents' luck." :)

Qbama

Post by Qbama » Sun 26 Apr , 2015 3:04 am

Thx butcher for posting this, today i made a similar experience with Oska a Eforia.

I had a kind of bug, someone healed me in freon (25.04.2015 22:12 - 22:49h), and i respawned unusually as a kind of spectator. I dont know why, i think it is a server bug or something*.

I could NOT shoot or see my player offcourse. I imidiatly written this in the chat that what is wrong.
There was nothing i could do, and i got no advise or help from admin (Eforia).
Then oska started saying i use hacks, and efi sayid i will get permanent ban.
Then Oska started his witchhunt mode an repeated several times that i use cheats/hacks and i should get banned.
I tried to explain that i have no hacks and it is probably a bug.

I mean
1.i had no benefits (i died as "camper" because i couldn move, my team lost because of me!)
2. i openly written about it, (if you cheat u usually dont write it!)
3. oska made cheat accussions wich is against server rules("3l) Do not make cheat accusations.").

lastly Eforia renamed my nickname to from Captain_Fair_:D to Captain_Hacker_:D
Oska tried also to get Earl into ban mood.
Greedisgood and mecha jumped on the "hacker"-train against me.

That poisned the athmosphere for me quiet a lot.
I mean to be false wise accoused as hacker and witchhunted 30min in chat (bullied by oska)
trying to convince the admins(Efi,Earl ) to ban without proof and to incite other players against me too.

I made a screenshoot that a was locked as spectator at this time(22:12h).

I mean i have no problem with any admin.
But as an adult i easily loose my respect for people who like bullying,witchhunting with false claims(oska) or abuse their power for fun (Eforia). I mean my Nickname is Captain_Fair :D , that is my philosophy for life.
Just my opinion of the impressions from today...

*(In the past months sometimes i got respawned with only 1 weapon or none, others had written similar things in chat)

greetings

Aberiu
V.I.P. Member

Post by Aberiu » Sun 26 Apr , 2015 3:36 am

They were trolling you and I think they succeeded.
This bug happens to everyone from time to time.